What is needed going forward?

gogzy

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Made mistakes in both the draw and the final imo.

Sands on instead of an attacker in the draw, as well as moving Sakala centrally. Quite minor, but a mistake in hindsight. 

Got his midfield badly wrong in the final.

Got it spot on away at the filth. Can’t legislated for Clancy, and his CBs arses collapsing.

Nothing that’s a red flag, or that he doesn’t appear to have learned from.

See that what I think but I see them as red flags also in the last game three subs on 85 minutes was a travesty, fair enough if you disagree.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I look forward to the day you fuck off again.

Put me on ignore, stop being so fucking dramatic are all you Canadians like this, I'd hope not.

What is it with all the wee drama queens now.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Put me on ignore, stop being so fucking dramatic are all Canadians like this, I'd hope not.

Canadian?

I gave you my opinion on all three games, only for you to refer me to taig-like. You harp on about being allowed your own opinion, yet object to others. Hypocritical, don't you think?

Just now, bluenoz said:

Canadian?

I gave you my opinion on all three games, only for you to refer me to taig-like. You harp on about being allowed your own opinion, yet object to others. Hypocritical, don't you think?

As I said put me on ignore if your going to act like a wee drama queen. You said you wanted me to fuck off as I said that's easy use the ignore function.

I said this a few weeks ago and got ridiculed, but it is true at any level of football, so this makes the money spent even more important and this is where we have failed.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/first-team-news/2019/november/pep-guardiola-on-importance-of-scouting-man-city

These are the bits that stood out to me as our recruitment has not been good and it shows on the park.

"Pep Guardiola rates recruitment as the most important area within a football club.

The City boss believes a good scouting department is vital if you’re to achieve success on the pitch because the demands of the playing schedule mean it can be difficult to rectify the issues caused by signing a player who is not ready or suited to a team’s style of play.

“When you buy players, you can discover the skills but not the mental approach,” he said.

“You should talk a lot with old team-mates or old managers who have been with the player to anticipate some things you believe he has, or he hasn’t.

“I think the most important department in the Club is the scouting department. Much more than managers and players. When they choose well 80% of the job is done.

“When we don’t choose well, or they don’t choose the players we need for the way we want to play or the quality they have, you spend a lot of time and energy and sometimes you don’t have enough time, with the number of fixtures, to improve.”

What's needed is to get rid of so many of these fucking imposters.

Let all those our of contract go. Add to it all those out of contract next summer, plus Kamara.

If we can get bids for Wright, Hagi Colak, Matondo etc take it.

Root and branch clear out as these players simply can't be trusted to turn up.