MyGers 23/24

BridgeIsBlue

16 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

You only get the seat sub points if they sell your ticket and it’s done more than 24 hours before hand 

I’m sure you still get the 5 points for listing 24 hours before hand even if not sold.

It’s the credit towards purchases like tickets you don’t get if not sold?

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m sure you still get the 5 points for listing 24 hours before hand even if not sold.

It’s the credit towards purchases like tickets you don’t get if not sold?

Am I right in saying if you don't go to the game you will still get 5 points through seatsub and money back on your season ticket as well, surely this isn't the case, makes it more beneficial not going to the game. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Am I right in saying if you don't go to the game you will still get 5 points through seatsub and money back on your season ticket as well, surely this isn't the case, makes it more beneficial not going to the game. 

You only get a % of credit back. You don't get the full price. And it can only be used within the ticketing platform. So next season's ST, programmes, away tickets etc. 

And it's not really more beneficial not going to the game, because you don't get to see a game you have paid for and you don't get a refund, its only partial credit. You are better off selling your ST for a game to an actual person. You will still get the points when they scan in and you get face value in your pocket.

19 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You only get a % of credit back. You don't get the full price. And it can only be used within the ticketing platform. So next season's ST, programmes, away tickets etc. 

And it's not really more beneficial not going to the game, because you don't get to see a game you have paid for and you don't get a refund, its only partial credit. You are better off selling your ST for a game to an actual person. You will still get the points when they scan in and you get face value in your pocket.

I realize it's only a % you get back, along with 5 MyGers points, but I'm still saying it's wrong that someone not going to the game is better off than someone going to the game. Regarding not seeing the game, because of the current situation a lot of season tickets holders not really bothered with the games whether they've paid for it or not, as I saw with the amount of strangers around me on Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

This whole mygers points system is like exploitation of a loyal fanbase and ritual humiliation. Most fans i speak to have nothing good to say about it apart from how much they feel the club is ripping the pish. Feel bad for folk having to pay for it to get on a list for a chance of a ST. 

2 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

This whole mygers points system is like exploitation of a loyal fanbase and ritual humiliation. Most fans i speak to have nothing good to say about it apart from how much they feel the club is ripping the pish. Feel bad for folk having to pay for it to get on a list for a chance of a ST. 

Its a rip off in all honesty, an extra £50 to have a chance at away tickets, youll get one maybe two and thats your whack usually through mygers. The cup games against them have shown me its a complete waste of time even signing up again next season, will renew my ST but come out of mygers and CCCS, for the cup games in a way it is the correct system as the most loyal should get first dibs but if you are bronze like I am then you have no chance of getting a ticket through it and probably won't until they do something with the points system like reset it.

7 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Its a rip off in all honesty, an extra £50 to have a chance at away tickets, youll get one maybe two and thats your whack usually through mygers. The cup games against them have shown me its a complete waste of time even signing up again next season, will renew my ST but come out of mygers and CCCS, for the cup games in a way it is the correct system as the most loyal should get first dibs but if you are bronze like I am then you have no chance of getting a ticket through it and probably won't until they do something with the points system like reset it.

If you stay on it you will catch up within a couple of years.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Same 

I haven't had an email yet, I've emailed the ticket centre team - so does it go off your bank card rather than like a direct debit? My 16 digit card number changed when I got a new card so will I need to login and buy it again? I assumed they'd go off my bank account no. & Sort code? I don't wanna buy it then get charged for it again in a few days 😂

On 28/04/2023 at 23:36, Rambo1872 said:

It’s a feeling.

You either feel loyal or the pish ripped out you.  

we know where you stand 

17 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I haven't had an email yet, I've emailed the ticket centre team - so does it go off your bank card rather than like a direct debit? My 16 digit card number changed when I got a new card so will I need to login and buy it again? I assumed they'd go off my bank account no. & Sort code? I don't wanna buy it then get charged for it again in a few days 😂

Aye they sent out an email at the start of the month saying if your card details had changed since last year it wouldn't auto-renew you had to follow a link to renew it. 

That link they sent isn't actually working haha, but I think if you login and click the drop down menu under Mygers you can purchase a 23/24 membership, still gets you the extra 10 points early bird purchase too. 

37 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Same 

Same here mate. Followed the link people have mentioned below and this is what a got.

hopefully it gets sorted as surely the only other alternative isn’t to join afresh, that would mess up points etc? 

AED604B1-BE6C-4CDC-9822-FEB570F49B52.png

4 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Same here mate. Followed the link people have mentioned below and this is what a got.

hopefully it gets sorted as surely the only other alternative isn’t to join afresh, that would mess up points etc? 

Nah your points are still allocated to you 

On 28/04/2023 at 23:36, Rambo1872 said:

tenor.gif

52 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Aye you’ll need to buy it again if it’s changed since last time 

43 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Aye they sent out an email at the start of the month saying if your card details had changed since last year it wouldn't auto-renew you had to follow a link to renew it. 

That link they sent isn't actually working haha, but I think if you login and click the drop down menu under Mygers you can purchase a 23/24 membership, still gets you the extra 10 points early bird purchase too. 

Link doesn't work but I can see it in the 23/24 drop down link, however once it's in your basket it Grey's out the purchase option once you select delivery type?! 

43 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Got it to work. When your logged in to mygers, click the drop down at the top right and select mygers 23/24, add it to your basket a couple of times and it'll warn you saying you can only purchase 1. Remove one from your basket and it'll let you proceed to purchase (did for me anyway)