General Transfer Talk

Broxi

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Cunts saying his source is a guy that works in a betting company :lol:

no any chance you can get a Todd cantwells next club market :lol:

fucking moron 

I was just about to post that. Alot of pish clearly. 

51 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not sure. I'd never heard of Bassey before he came I'm sure there's others. Josh Doig was the one I'd wanted but that ship has sailed.

I'm sure if Beale had a chunk from the 5m yilmaz fee and his wages he could find someone capable There's 4 pages worth of left backs out if contract for viewing on transfermarkt if he's struggling.😁

I'd happily let Barisic go. If that happened and there was also the option of getting the 5m we paid for yilmaz then I'd not be put off. He's only managed 12 appearances to date, he's not a mainstay or anything.

Yilmaz wasnt 5mill

What strikers have been linked with that haven't been shot down? Wright, Gyokeres and Grant have all been rubbished. Piroe, Yates and Maja haven't but I think Maja is the only realistic one there should they miss relegation. Have I missed anyone?

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

What strikers have been linked with that haven't been shot down? Wright, Gyokeres and Grant have all been rubbished. Piroe, Yates and Maja haven't but I think Maja is the only realistic one there should they miss relegation. Have I missed anyone?

You don’t think Jerry Yates is realistic :confused:

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

As in I think we will go for a higher calibre.

Not seen much of Yates but he’s averaging about 1 in 3 for a shite Blackpool side and can apparently play either wing, if we could get him cheap enough he could be a decent option, would expect someone of a higher calibre in as well though. 

19 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yilmaz wasnt 5mill

Looked back, £3.5m upto £5m with 'contingent' add ons 👍. No details I've seen of what needs met to incur rhe extra.

Even at that I'd recoup it and replace him if possible. That 1.5m needs to come from a kitty at some point t.

I do like him, far more than Barisic, but he's a risk to rely on as our no1 especially with injuries and stories of homesickness.