*****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

47 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

McCrorie 

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz

Lundstram Raskin 

Cantwell Hagi Matondo 

Lovelace

Don't think McRorie will play. In honesty, I don't really care if he does or not. He's not going to be our first team keeper next year so it doesn't make a difference. 

Also don't think he'll play Souttar on the left side. 

I think he'll play Sakala in place of Lovelace and maybe give him some minutes towards the end.

Otherwise hopefully the rest is correct.

12 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Everyone saying McCrorie to start but I could 100% see McGreggor playing every game to the end of the season.

Perfect opportunity to see if the young keeper can cut it and I bet Beale doesn't do it.

Same.

I'm pretty sure Beale has already seen enough of McRorie to know he's not good enough and is planning to sign a new keeper, so I don't think it matters if he plays him or not.

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If he’s fit surely he needs game time. What’s the point in playing McGregor. 

Think Beale sees McGregor as the best keeper at the club - McCrorie will never be our No. 1.  

New keeper first in when the window opens

7 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Don't think McRorie will play. In honesty, I don't really care if he does or not. He's not going to be our first team keeper next year so it doesn't make a difference. 

Also don't think he'll play Souttar on the left side. 

I think he'll play Sakala in place of Lovelace and maybe give him some minutes towards the end.

Otherwise hopefully the rest is correct.

McCrorie needs a run to see if he’s cut out to be number 2 next season if not then we need to sign 2 goalkeepers. 

1 hour ago, Stunels said:

Everyone saying McCrorie to start but I could 100% see McGreggor playing every game to the end of the season.

Perfect opportunity to see if the young keeper can cut it and I bet Beale doesn't do it.

If rumours are to believed he’s going to be in the exact same role next season anyway so I think the time to see if he can cut is long since past tbh

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Some amount of glory hunters…

Fuck sake, what glory, we've won two major honours in 12 year, this is our 14th season from the 23 this century that we've finished it trophyless, the 5th time in seven since we came back to the top flight that the tims are winning a treble.

The split hasn't even started yet and our season is stone dead, if we're accusing Rangers fans of glory hunting then they're following the wrong team.

10 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Fuck sake, what glory, we've won two major honours in 12 year, this is our 14th season from the 23 this century that we've finished it trophyless, the 5th time in seven since we came back to the top flight that the tims are winning a treble.

The split hasn't even started yet and our season is stone dead, if we're accusing Rangers fans of glory hunting then they're following the wrong team.

:lol: 

47 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Every player in the squad will have an appearance fee

You know I've heard players talking about being raging because they never made the pitch/sqaud whatever and lost out on money, maybe that's bonuses and the like, always thought you had to appear to get the extra money.

18 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

You know I've heard players talking about being raging because they never made the pitch/sqaud whatever and lost out on money, maybe that's bonuses and the like, always thought you had to appear to get the extra money.

Aye but we're not going to save on the money because every player will have that clause

1 hour ago, Craiggybear said:

To allow them to potentially win the league at Ibrox? 

Never knew the fixtures where like that to be honest. Whatever happens hopefully Celtic win the league this weekend so it can't be won at Ibrox.

Knowing that lot though they will deliberately lose so they can come here and try win it at Ibrox.