Next season

kelvd1873

18 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Its fucking tedious 

A lot of it is to do with the fact it’s barely a football forum anymore, it’s more like a public WhatsApp group.

FF is a proper forum for discussing football because bickering isn’t allowed, this is just a place of melters that go round in circles arguing the same shite day in day out. You can take literal months break from here and come back and it’s like you have never left.

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Then talk about the football. There’s literally nothing stopping you from doing it. You’ve made more posts today complaining about what others have posted than you have about the football.

Hard to get any decent discussion when it’s the Dude show… 

I wonder how many players we will eventually sign and who will be left from the old group.

As even players like Goldson seem to be picking up injuries now more and more, will Hagi be away, Davies Colak?

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

A lot of it is to do with the fact it’s barely a football forum anymore, it’s more like a public WhatsApp group.

FF is a proper forum for discussing football because bickering isn’t allowed, this is just a place of melters that go round in circles arguing the same shite day in day out. You can take literal months break from here and come back and it’s like you have never left.

You do get banned quite easily though and I say that as someone who's been on it since it began.

I think here's good but not as good as it was when I joined but most posters will think that I guess.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

You do get banned quite easily though and I say that as someone who's been on it since it began.

I think here's good but not as good as it was when I joined but most posters will think that I guess.

I’ve been banned 7 or 8 times now from FF.

I like here aswell, but it’s torture during football breaks 

I come on here every day hoping to see a “Welcome to Rangers” thread. I wind up over in the Transfer forum seeing that we are no closer to signing Joe Blow than we were yesterday. I struggle with patience as we all do, knowing that we need to be ready to hit the ground running when it is time for CL qualifying (as we did last year). 

1 hour ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I come on here every day hoping to see a “Welcome to Rangers” thread. I wind up over in the Transfer forum seeing that we are no closer to signing Joe Blow than we were yesterday. I struggle with patience as we all do, knowing that we need to be ready to hit the ground running when it is time for CL qualifying (as we did last year). 

Not seen any links to this