Next season

kelvd1873

https://www.facebook.com/groups/398898217172878/permalink/1767977990264887/?mibextid=W9rl1R

This FB post pretty much sums up my feelings.

We need to be ruthless next season and we won’t suffer a run of injuries like we did this season. 

Since returning to the top league winning 2 domestic trophies from 21 simply isn’t good enough.

I hope the recent changes behind the scenes are down to our chairman John Bennett turfing out the deadwood and we enter a new winning era under his chairmanship. 

I can’t wait for the new season to start already!

WATP 🇬🇧

A lucky opportunity is likely to present itself now because of across the road, as opposed to anything miraculous our board have done. We simply have to grasp it and push any boat out we have to support Beale this summer.  Continue to do the business early and (hopefully) hit the ground running. 

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

See where we are after the transfer window, if Beale gets what he wants then we will have a great chance.

Most important window in a long time this.

I agree with you although we always say that the next transfer window is critical :lol:

However this really does feel like a watershed moment with five already gone, Wright on his way to Preston, six clubs supposedly after Kamara and the fact that we are willing to listen to offers for Davies, Hagi, Colak etc.

I take great confidence in how well Raskin and Cantwell have done. If his signings maintain that standard, we will look and feel like a brand new team.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I agree with you although we always say that the next transfer window is critical :lol:

However this really does feel like a watershed moment with five already gone, Wright on his way to Preston, six clubs supposedly after Kamara and the fact that we are willing to listen to offers for Davies, Hagi, Colak etc.

I take great confidence in how well Raskin and Cantwell have done. If his signings maintain that standard, we will look and feel like a brand new team.

I’m hoping beale can pull a couple of rabbits out of the hat and provide us with 2 or 3 really good attacking players who actually score goals. 

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Yeah it's a bit clichéd but I think with so many former key players out the door in Kent, Morelos, McGregor, Arfield and hopefully Barasic and Kamara it will be a window where its really the rebuild we required 2 seasons ago.

First game of the season should be hopefully a lineup that is vastly different to what we and the other teams are used to and I think that could give us an advantage.

That's of course if we get quality in which you'd hope is a certainty.

36 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

A lucky opportunity is likely to present itself now because of across the road, as opposed to anything miraculous our board have done. We simply have to grasp it and push any boat out we have to support Beale this summer.  Continue to do the business early and (hopefully) hit the ground running. 

What a lot a fucking shite 

The minimum is the title and European football after Xmas. Cups fall into the nice to have category but 1 will be enough.

Beale looks and sounds content with the rebuild process to date but I can't see much more happening until the window opens.

A perfect start is crucial including beating the unwashed at Ibrox.

No doubts they will throw the fixture out as far as possible.

Wouldn't surprise me if somehow 1st OF game switched to The Pigery of buggery and shame. 

Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs away 1st game no doubts.

38 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’m hoping beale can pull a couple of rabbits out of the hat and provide us with 2 or 3 really good attacking players who actually score goals. 

I agree with the goalscorers bit, personally I don't mind about him putting on a magic show or anything like that. 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

6 clubs after Kamara? 

fucking hope so as should lead to a decent fee despite the fact he’s been utter shite for 18 months