Welcome to Rangers! Jack Butland!

Loyal72

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I hate the way so many in both supports feel the need to religiously watch the other side every week so they can have an opinion on decisions made. Absolute fucking melt going into work and hearing their take on our game every week. I never go near them to discuss their wins 

Aye. Boy at my work who supports them can tell me everything about the game at St Mirren 

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

that reads like he's off.

This place will be in meltdown at the thought of £10m to buy three players nobody has heard of - for one to be perma injured, one to be honking because other teams play too defensively against us and the third player who has unbelievable potential only to never achieve it. 

but hey we got millions of pounds for super Jack Butland but. 

10 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I feel like we’d have heard about some movement already if he was off

All he said is he has loved the last 12 months playing for Rangers, that’s him gone. :confused::lol:

15 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

All he said is he has loved the last 12 months playing for Rangers, that’s him gone. :confused::lol:

Desperate to sell him you know. He’s funding a rebuild you know. Treble treble here we come. 

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

that reads like he's off.

Full interview sounds better.

---

“The league is now out of our hands and gone. Now we have to focus on the cup next weekend. It’s always the next one.”

He continued: “It has to be the demand of everybody to win trophies. It has to be the demand of the club, the manager, the players, all of us. The demand has to be to win. It’s important that you finish the season strong.

“Like I said about the league, we didn’t achieve what we wanted to. But if we can finish the season strong then we have to use that as a platform, we have to use it one way or another to kick on and to be better next season.”

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Desperate to sell him you know. He’s funding a refund you know. Treble treble here we come. 

I’m not getting in to this merry go round nonsense with you.

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m not sure anyone would offer what we’d want for him tbh.

I can't help think this too, and tbh I'm quite happy about it, if we got a good bid in for him I think he'd be away but I just don't see where these big bids would come from.

Just went through his career there on a few different sites, the most anyone has paid for him was £3.3m eleven years ago, for the last four years before he joined us he played 10 EPL games, once was as a substitute, every club in England could've signed him 10 months ago for nothing, he's had a good season with us but I'll be amazed if he generates the type of bids that some of our supporters think he'll get, which again might be a good thing for those who would rather keep him.

13 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I can't help think this too, and tbh I'm quite happy about it, if we got a good bid in for him I think he'd be away but I just don't see where these big bids would come from.

Just went through his career there on a few different sites, the most anyone has paid for him was £3.3m eleven years ago, for the last four years before he joined us he played 10 EPL games, once was as a substitute, every club in England could've signed him 10 months ago for nothing, he's had a good season with us but I'll be amazed if he generates the type of bids that some of our supporters think he'll get, which again might be a good thing for those who would rather keep him.

Only time we get that sort of money would be in January I think.