Uefa Euro 2024 Qualifiers

Sad but not unexpected that not one of the unionists/Rangers fans on here are willing to take a union flag with them to a Scotland game to see the reaction they get, instead they will moan how politics is nothing to do with football

*generic political/football response*

Screenshot-20230617-192234-Samsung-Inter

3 hours ago, theweebluenose said:

My dad mentioned this earlier but just seen the photo for myself.

As he said when he was going to the games in the seventies and eighties  that would have been taken off the cunt and he would have been given a sore face.

And people still ask why some don't care for the national team still?

Screenshot-20230617-192234-Samsung-Internet.thumb.jpg.fddabf1133da4af5749299e10f455116.jpg

Hate it when these fenian cunts hijack our national team

1 hour ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Sad but not unexpected that not one of the unionists/Rangers fans on here are willing to take a union flag with them to a Scotland game to see the reaction they get, instead they will moan how politics is nothing to do with football

It’s like shouting some sellick men are unionists.

well take yer Union flag and let us know how you get on.

fucking republican tramps 

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

No, they don't 'openly boo any Rangers player playing for them'.

I can testify that they do boo Rangers players

Scotland v Holland....the official opening of the new hampden(around 1994) the Scotland squad had plenty of Rangers players in it at the time, Goram, McCall, Durie, McCoist, Robertson & Mclaren....I was in the Rangers end that night and the boos rang out when the team was read out and a Rangers player got called out....it was the last time I ever went to support Scotland....100% true, I was disgusted, that was back when we had a large chunk of the squad, I can only imagine the disdain towards any Rangers player nowadays 

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I can testify that they do boo Rangers players

Scotland v Holland....the official opening of the new hampden(around 1994) the Scotland squad had plenty of Rangers players in it at the time, Goram, McCall, Durie, McCoist, Robertson & Mclaren....I was in the Rangers end that night and the boos rang out when the team was read out and a Rangers player got called out....it was the last time I ever went to support Scotland....100% true, I was disgusted, that was back when we had a large chunk of the squad, I can only imagine the disdain towards any Rangers player nowadays 

I was in the North stand n never heard anything like you are describing, the only time I heard a Scotland player booed and it was after euro 96 was Gary Mac after he missed that pen v England. The booing of our players has been a common theme since around 2010 from my experience any way.

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I was in the North stand n never heard anything like you are describing, the only time I heard a Scotland player booed and it was after euro 96 was Gary Mac after he missed that pen v England. The booing of our players has been a common theme since around 2010 from my experience any way.

Trust me mate it definitely happened, that's when I turned my back on going to Scotland games

15 hours ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

That flag is one of the most sad sights I have seen in a while

23 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Scotland is part of the Union, but when it comes to football you're not supporting the UK, you're supporting Scotland. You don't see Wales or Northern Ireland taking Union Jacks to Welsh or NI games do you? You rarely see it at England games either, so why would you take it to a Scotland game?

The only reason for anyone to bring a Union Jack to a Scotland game would be to try and wind up celtic fans, in the same way as the only reason to bring an Ireland flag would be to try and wind up Rangers fans. 

Both NI and England fans bring Union flags to games :lol:

Literally every single NI game you see them 

11 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

There’s no point trying to sugar coat it to make yourself feel better, the Scottish national side is for nationalists in Scotland.

Everything about the side is fucking embarrassing and Rangers fans shouldn’t associate themselves with it 

I flip and flop on it, from ‘shouldn’t surrender the national team to the separatists’ to ‘fuck being associated with that’.

Currently on option 2.