Uefa Euro 2024 Qualifiers

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Dead rubber. IFA are fucking shameless btw charging 50 quid for these games 

Did they fill it?

I gave up trying to get a ticket for a game a few seasons back due to having to get memberships and no general sale. Been told they aren't selling out any more though.

Classic 0-0 in Albania for the Faroe Islands. Should have won it but in the end we just werent good enough in this group. Poland, Albania, Czech Rep and Moldova. One point. Disaster of a coach that is a youth coach, really. Of course, he just signed a new contract :anguish: 

Just now, Siam69 said:

When he started it was woeful, same as this campaign, people wanting him gone.

Let's see what happens.

I’ll never care enough about the national side to want him gone 

Very much if we win happy days but if we lose meh. Davis and Lafferty left Rangers in 2012 and I refused to support them at any level so NI got dropped in my mind. Only recently started watching them again in any kind of supporting way 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Did they fill it?

I gave up trying to get a ticket for a game a few seasons back due to having to get memberships and no general sale. Been told they aren't selling out any more though.

Nah mate you can get them on ticketmaster now right up until the day of the game. Used to be like gold dust but the exciting era has died 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Nah mate you can get them on ticketmaster now right up until the day of the game. Used to be like gold dust but the exciting era has died 

A friend of ours got tickets a few years back and went over for the game and got stuck behind some posh people who were questioning them why they have come over for the game and kept saying that their tickets should have gone to local people :lol: 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A friend of ours got tickets a few years back and went over for the game and got stuck behind some posh people who were questioning them why they have come over for the game and kept saying that their tickets should have gone to local people :lol: 

2521.thumb.webp.c19f94afeed8fc8bd677fc8e20ffe451.webp

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye can see that having been the case. I actually don’t like the NI fanbase tbh, it’s weirdly really cliquey like that :lol:

24 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

@Siam69

NI’s biggest win since Ukraine?

As mentioned, it was a nothing game, in a group where we should have done much better.

But, i've been here many times before, where i used to go to Windsor and everyone was just hoping for them to score, as it had been hours and hours.

Then i used to fly home for games where we beat England, or when we beat Spain, Denmark and Sweden, and still came 3rd in the group.

It's my country, i support them no matter, my Da used to take me as a kid, standing in the Windsor Spion Kop in them days.

Though it can be hard work :lol: