Uefa Euro 2024 Qualifiers

9 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I see Italy get a joke of a decision late in a game to help them qualify, not the first time that’s happened.

I've always hated those bastards after that nonsense decision at Hampden. Theyre as corrupt as it gets and should be investigated anytime any decision like that goes their way. I hate the Italians football team.

Again though - what is the point if VAR of it can't correct decisions like this?

23 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I've always hated those bastards after that nonsense decision at Hampden. Theyre as corrupt as it gets and should be investigated anytime any decision like that goes their way. I hate the Italians football team.

Again though - what is the point if VAR of it can't correct decisions like this?

Guy felt slightest bit of  contact and launched himself into the air. Seen worse decisions not get overturned 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Guy felt slightest bit of  contact and launched himself into the air. Seen worse decisions not get overturned 

Don’t think any of the angles that are shown in the video above prove contact l. I’d need to see a better angle of it 

39 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Scotland’s goal was offside tbf :lol: took me until recently to find that out 

10 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I see Italy get a joke of a decision late in a game to help them qualify, not the first time that’s happened.

Don’t think there’s much contact, if any in that decision.

Looks like Mudryk is trying to engage the contact.

44 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

It’s a blatant penalty, he comes across him and if we didn’t get that we’d be raging.

We’d definitely get it, don’t worry. 

There’s not a referee in the land won’t give us a penalty if we need a goal 

56 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Just seen the England offside goal. At 5:50 here - 

How the hell can that take 3 minutes - VAR needs a complete reboot. 

Assume its because you can't see the defender's left leg which makes it less clear cut than you'd think 

17 hours ago, Siam69 said:

As mentioned, it was a nothing game, in a group where we should have done much better.

But, i've been here many times before, where i used to go to Windsor and everyone was just hoping for them to score, as it had been hours and hours.

Then i used to fly home for games where we beat England, or when we beat Spain, Denmark and Sweden, and still came 3rd in the group.

It's my country, i support them no matter, my Da used to take me as a kid, standing in the Windsor Spion Kop in them days.

Though it can be hard work :lol:

My first game at Windsor Park was the one against Yugoslavia in 1975 (first NI game at home since USSR in 1971). My dad  got the tickets which surprised me as he never really talked about football, he was a Crusaders and bizarrely a Dunfermline fan. We were in the main stand as one of his workmates sorted him out with tickets.  Going forward it was the Kop all the way, and I can remember my dad lifting my brother and 2 cousins over the turnstiles at home international games, so God knows what actual attendances would have been.