The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

37 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

You do understand the concept of transfer windows? 

I’m raging with Beale but this is daft.

do you? you do understand he's had more than 1, you do understand we are bloated with mediocre players who should have been punted as soon as he came in

he wants to be everyone best pal rather than the boss

2 minutes ago, King Rager said:

It's pointless offering a rebuttal for a man you want kept on? Surely you have at least one reason he's the right man for the job if you want him kept on? 

I know you don't have one though. No one can muster a defence for him. Hopeless. 

A man I want kept on or a man I want to be given a chance? Time will tell if he’s the right man but you’re mind has clearly been made up so yes, its genuinely pointless debating it.

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

do you? you do understand he's had more than 1, you do understand we are bloated with mediocre players who should have been punted as soon as he came in

Not true. He's publicly said the opposite.

8 minutes ago, WWTC said:

We dont use the same tactics though do we? A blind man can see we’ve changed shape. 

Where’s the changes? A blind man can see it’s the same tactics we’ve used that haven’t worked for about 4 years 

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

We lost 5 players as soon as the season ended, we got rid of more soon after and will no doubt continue to until the window shuts. 

Was he not praised for the two signings he was afforded in January? So is it just the new, 1 game old players that are all shite?

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

A man I want kept on or a man I want to be given a chance? Time will tell if he’s the right man but you’re mind has clearly been made up so yes, its genuinely pointless debating it.

Should be given a chance....based on nothing. 

I have decided and I've no doubt he'll be out the door by Christmas. He's clueless. 

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

We lost 5 players as soon as the season ended, we got rid of more soon after and will no doubt continue to until the window shuts. 

Was he not praised for the two signings he was afforded in January? So is it just the new, 1 game old players that are all shite?

so he had to wait for a new season to get rid of players who are shite or didnt want to be here?

even now we are still carrying players who shouldnt be here

6 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

How do you know this? Most of the players he may have been ‘best pals’ with when he was last here are gone. I’m sure he’s changed his way of dealing with players since becoming the manager no? 

3 minutes ago, King Rager said:

Should be given a chance....based on nothing. 

I have decided and I've no doubt he'll be out the door by Christmas. He's clueless. 

Aye doesn’t look good tbh! Can’t think of a meaningful game we’ve won under Beale. League Cup semi v the sheep possibly?

Not sure what he's trying to achieve with the players he's brought in. 

That back 4 is winning heehaw. I actually can't believe we have went into this season and lined up with the same defenders that were all here last year. 

No idea what's been said, and frankly, not fucking reading it.

But we've just lost our first top flight opening game in 25 years, in an era where a single loss can fuck you, after a summer of head-nodding platitudes about "the project". Fucking scunnered by the performance and the attitude. 

12 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Aye he brought in Cantwell and Raskin in the first window.

He’s trying to move out a number of players, let go plenty already.

He can’t wave a magic wand and have Davies sold.

1 minute ago, Hamie said:

Not sure what he's trying to achieve with the players he's brought in

That back 4 is winning heehaw. I actually can't believe we have went into this season and lined up with the same defenders that were all here last year. 

Unfortunately this is going to take time to figure out, it won’t happen overnight. 

Do agree on the defence though, disaster waiting to happen. 

Just now, siamthedanger said:

How do you know this? Most of the players he may have been ‘best pals’ with when he was last here are gone. I’m sure he’s changed his way of dealing with players since becoming the manager no? 

the way he presents himself and talks about them

a vast difference from the likes of souness or smith even mcleish  had an air of authority about him

a good manager is still a friend of the players but knows where the line is beale doesn't have that imo it may come with experience but you come to manage Rangers as a boss not a friend