Barisic  €6.5m twist

Kamara  €5.5m twist

Lundstram  €7.5m stick

Hagi  €4m unsure

Matondo  €2m twist

S.Wright  €1.5m twist 

Sakala  €5.5m stick

Colak  €5m unsure

At last, someone who got the gist of what I was getting at. 
Cheers. 

3 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

Looking at Transfer Market, some of the valuations for our supposedly dead wood (down to personal opinion) and our older aged players, whose value is only going to start dropping, is quite eye opening, or at least the rounded up total is. 

McLaughlin  €300,000

Tavernier  €7.5m

Goldson  €6.5m

Davies  €3.5m

Barisic  €6.5m

Kamara  €5.5m

Lundstram  €7.5m

Hagi  €4m

Matondo  €2m

S.Wright  €1.5m

Sakala  €5.5m

Colak  €5m

Total  €55.3m

If these are true valuations, should we stick or twist? 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/glasgow-Rangers/startseite/verein/124

You’d accept every single one of those offers.  Absolute nonsense numbers though. 

29 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

So why do most apparently want him gone? 

I think his confidence went after his fuck up against them plus it’s well noted that an amicable parting is on the cards. I’ve seen nothing from him to think he’ll be a shining star and I think that’s what we need to win 57 this season which is players constantly on the top of their game.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think his confidence went after his fuck up against them plus it’s well noted that an amicable parting is on the cards. I’ve seen nothing from him to think he’ll be a shining star and I think that’s what we need to win 57 this season which is players constantly on the top of their game.

We’d need to win 56 first. 

Lundstram is on about £30k p/w and barring 3 months (where he was very good), has been a bit of a carthorse in the 2 years he’s been here. 

We’d be lucky to get a couple of million for him, fees of £7million are ludicrous especially when he’s in the last year of his deal. 

4 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

McLaughlin  €300,000 twist

Tavernier  €7.5m stick

Goldson  €6.5m stick

Davies  €3.5m twist

Barisic  €6.5m twist

Kamara  €5.5m twist

Lundstram  €7.5m stick

Hagi  €4m unsure

Matondo  €2m twist

S.Wright  €1.5m twist 

Sakala  €5.5m stick

Colak  €5m unsure

These valuations are in la la land but the fact you wouldn't accept €13 million for Lundstram & Sakala would suggest you are drinking very heavily my friend:pipe:

Don't take drugs and don't look at transfermarket for player valuations kids.

Of course every one of us would sell JL for 7.5 considering the majority of his form in the last year and his contract situation (well apart from blacky bear). It's just not real at all though.

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Lundstram is on about £30k p/w and barring 3 months (where he was very good), has been a bit of a carthorse in the 2 years he’s been here. 

We’d be lucky to get a couple of million for him, fees of £7million are ludicrous especially when he’s in the last year of his deal. 

Did JL not absolutely smash the beep test the other day? Looks like he’s done a lot of work to improve his fitness over the Summer.

17 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Did JL not absolutely smash the beep test the other day? Looks like he’s done a lot of work to improve his fitness over the Summer.

JL will surprise a lot this season. Beale clearly values him and i thought the tail end of last season was much improved. Hopefully the fitness is improved in general compared to last season with the new management team.

46 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Great, for £30k plus a week you’d think we’d ask for a bit more from him than winning a bleep test and showing up between Feb-May 2022. 

10 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Great, for £30k plus a week you’d think we’d ask for a bit more from him than winning a bleep test and showing up between Feb-May 2022. 

He was one of the best players we had the last couple of months that season there