*****Champions League 23/24 Thread*****

Just got passed on the Dartford Crossing by the official PSG bus heading towards Dover (surely a team of multi millionaires aren't sitting on a bus from Newcastle to Paris) :lol:

Can one of the forums flight tracking experts find out if they flew or not.. to satisfy my curiosity....

3 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Just got passed on the Dartford Crossing by the official PSG bus heading towards Dover (surely a team of multi millionaires aren't sitting on a bus from Newcastle to Paris) :lol:

Can one of the forums flight tracking experts find out if they flew or not.. to satisfy my curiosity....

They will have flown , bus over to then take them from hotel to ground etc

55 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Well done sir. Of course its that.

Such a simple and obvious explanation would never have even occurred to me, this is why I'm susceptible to dive in to crazy conspiracy theories with both feet. 😅

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Peter Crouch was on about this on one of his podcasts, thought it was a bit OTT. Surely could hire a decent bus in the country you're playing for that little travel?

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Peter Crouch was on about this on one of his podcasts, thought it was a bit OTT. Surely could hire a decent bus in the country you're playing for that little travel?

A tremendous gig for the bus driver though!

I'd rather do that than drive lorries to be honest.

30 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Yeah mate i think its stupid as fuck , think the bus will also carry all the kit etc but seems daft 

• 3 weeks later...