Goldson back training

kelvd1873

18 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Good to see gives us more options.

Goldson always looks fit when he comes back a bit like Roofe in that regard both never seem to need games to adjust they always play the same way like they have never been out.

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Waller got that coffee machine on full and fixing players for fun now. Who's left?

Sterling? Davis if that can even be considered an option.

Think we're pretty much clear and good to make all those extra physios we brought in redundant.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Goldson seems to be picking up a few injuries now he was a mainstay at one time.

Been thinking this myself, he had more appearances than Tav one season I'm sure, that alone speaks volumes as to how resilient and dependable he was at the time.

Hoping he's come through it and it's not the start of a patern forming for him.

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fucking hell....

It’s a fair point. Did he not play every game for about 4 seasons until the Liverpool injury? And has since had another decent sized period out?

He is still a mainstay, but his injury record is now a wee bit more worrying. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

It’s a fair point. Did he not play every game for about 4 seasons until the Liverpool injury? And has since had another decent sized period out?

Why? Here's his injury record as a Rangers player.

image.thumb.png.2469ea1fe7e77b868ed60eff1bdc1007.png

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I  don't think either his recent two were *that* serious with neither requiring surgery.

I think if you’re out for over 2 months it’s probably serious enough, and he’s had two since October. 

I’m not saying bin him, or he needs replaced, or he’s the next Andy Webster, just that his recent record is a wee bit more worrying. Hardly controversial. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

I think if you’re out for over 2 months it’s probably serious enough, and he’s had two since October. 

I’m not saying bin him, or he needs replaced, or he’s the next Andy Webster, just that his recent record is a wee bit more worrying. Hardly controversial. 

Two totally unrelated injuries. Wasn't his most recent one also a contact injury? Would get it if he'd had two two-month layoffs with similar problems but two unrelated ones don't worry me in the slightest.

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You're actually spot on and the screenshot provided by @The Dude backs you up. I'm not worried but we've been very lucky with Goldson's injury record up until last season and obviously the older a player gets you get an increased likelyhood of injuries and longer recovery time. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Two totally unrelated injuries. Wasn't his most recent one also a contact injury? Would get it if he'd had two two-month layoffs with similar problems but two unrelated ones don't worry me in the slightest.

Ok. You win. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

As I pointed out he's picking up more injuries and he was never out before You have to laugh at posters trying to create a wee drama around every post I make even when they are factual.

He's getting older he's picking up injuries now, it happens.