Unwashed refuse Old Firm ticket allocation

esquire8

28 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Wouldn't want to share a public toilet with the horrible bastards.
The way they reacted to our administration and still would like to see us killed off fucked the so called OF
I'm calling it out as the fact we know what they are and remind them of it on a grand scale. 
Not sure what the club will achieve by asking the spfl to help them get the 700 tickets.
Honestly wish they would just aceept the bastards have said shove them,then fuckin move on.

Well said mate. If the shoe had been on the other foot and they were looking at going to the wall I would hope as a club and support we would have rallied round to help them 

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Totally missed the point....I'm asking if you're morals were so great back then that you didn't want to share our stadium with them through our 9iar?

I'm just thinking if you did go to Ibrox against them back when they got the full stand it makes your argument pretty weak....if on the other hand you have never went to games against them for the reasons you are stating then fair enough you are super staunch :tu:

A lot of people will miss you point I guess. Don't be surprised by that. Good that you question my morals over the paedos right enough, well done you.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Wouldn't want to share a public toilet with the horrible bastards.
The way they reacted to our administration and still would like to see us killed off fucked the so called OF.
I'm calling it out as the fact we know what they are and remind them of it on a grand scale. 
Not sure what the club will achieve by asking the spfl to help them get the 700 tickets.
Honestly wish they would just aceept the bastards have said shove them,then fuckin move on.

They are scum and any decent football association would have closed them down or any decent Government.

Yes, just take nothing from them and stop all this nonsense they are trying to create.

I still say Lawwell a clever cunt and even our support are buying his shite.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Well said mate. If the shoe had been on the other foot and they were looking at going to the wall I would hope as a club and support we would have rallied round to help them 

Not sure if i woulda rallied round to help them.
Certainly wouldn't have conducted myself like they did,and were laying into some cunt already unconcious on the ground.

27 minutes ago, Smile said:

They are scum and any decent football association would have closed them down or any decent Government.

Yes, just take nothing from them and stop all this nonsense they are trying to create.

I still say Lawwell a clever cunt and even our support are buying his shite.

Sleekit pete will use this shite to help the chip on the shoulder mob.
We shouldn't be entertaing this heap of crap,and let them fight among themselves.
Walk away ffs.

The fact we’ve won there and they’ve won at ours with the reduced allocation suggests that the crowd doesn’t actually give an advantage either way and it’s down to the players.

As most have said the European allocation should be the agreement.

10 hours ago, The Archer said:

Fuck them ,Its time we do what we want and forget the bridge building shite .Distance ourselves as far from them as possible and let them burn when the court deals with them and the eyes of the

world are on their putrid club

Give them fuck awe. Short memories on here.

9 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The fact we’ve won there and they’ve won at ours with the reduced allocation suggests that the crowd doesn’t actually give an advantage either way and it’s down to the players.

As most have said the European allocation should be the agreement.

The crowd definitely give an advantage mate as we've won far more games at Ibrox against them than we have at their midden. It's the same for them the opposite way. Not sure how much the size of the away allocation affects the stats, especially as the sample size of having little to no away fans at these games is so small. I won't go full OrangeRab with stats but since 2003 we've beat them 17 times at Ibrox while only managing 8 wins at the midden. 

7 hours ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

They aren't available because the club choose to give them to hospitality clients etc, therefore if they chose not to do that we could give them an increased allocation with no season ticket holders missing out.

You are hard work.

You got there in the end mate.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’d much rather ‘fuck off’ ex players, current players and the hospitality rather than the fans that travel up and down the country week in and week out whether or not we’re good or shite.

So that more scum get into Ibrox?

Fucking hell.

33 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

The crowd definitely give an advantage mate as we've won far more games at Ibrox against them than we have at their midden. It's the same for them the opposite way. Not sure how much the size of the away allocation affects the stats, especially as the sample size of having little to no away fans at these games is so small. I won't go full OrangeRab with stats but since 2003 we've beat them 17 times at Ibrox while only managing 8 wins at the midden. 

I’m not talking home advantage that’s obvious my point was plenty people saying having extra away fans makes a difference but my point was both teams have won away against each other with the reduced away support so the results are all down to that

Think it’s poor all round to be honest. It should be the European allocation and before people whinge about being moved, we can more than accommodate it across the stadium. You’re talking around 1700 moves, we sell more than that for matchdays. 

Saying it can’t happen because of access is also a complete myth. I’ve been the last seat next to the European away fans and the BF5 toilet is blocked off in BF4 for the away fans and they simply move the barriers about 100 yards up to avoid clashes. It happened for Liverpool, Leipzig, Dortmund and Brondby I think was the other one. 

It’s not just about letting them into Ibrox. I don’t really care but probably think it’s better in the long run having large away supports.

Its more that over the next 10 years there will be a million Ibrox OF tickets available.

Whilst there will be just 14,000 away ticket if we continue with this shite 700 ticket approach.

That’s a whole generation of fans that won’t get to see our biggest away game. 

9 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I’m not talking home advantage that’s obvious my point was plenty people saying having extra away fans makes a difference but my point was both teams have won away against each other with the reduced away support so the results are all down to that

I got what you were meaning mate. I'm just not so sure that winning away with little to no fans disproves that there's an advantage to the home team. All it proves is that it's possible to win in that scenario.

To put it another way I would be more confident going to their midden with our old allocation of fans there compared with what is happening just now. 

3 hours ago, Smile said:

A lot of people will miss you point I guess. Don't be surprised by that. Good that you question my morals over the paedos right enough, well done you.

Dodged the question I noticed....think we all know you have in the past been in Ibrox with a full stand of them.....your morals you spout now really mean fuck all....we shall leave it at that:tu:

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

It’s not just about letting them into Ibrox. I don’t really care but probably think it’s better in the long run having large away supports.

Its more that over the next 10 years there will be a million Ibrox OF tickets available.

Whilst there will be just 14,000 away ticket if we continue with this shite 700 ticket approach.

That’s a whole generation of fans that won’t get to see our biggest away game. 

STOP USING NUMBERS 

48 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Mental that folk want more filth in our stadium, id happily never lay eyes on the vermin bastards ever again tbh.

Next ticket for Hampden against them you get allocated, PM me and I'll take it off your hands.

Don't think you'll ever keep anyone happy . Those that travel will naturally not want to miss going to p......d , while those that don't would want to see Ibrox full of Bears . Having being in both camps I can understand both situations . 

On a football sense I think we've been presented with a great opportunity to kick off our season.  I dont think they like playing in front of a baying crowd without the succour of their support behind them so we have a good opportunity to take a lead in the table , have them chase us and put them under the pressure that a chasing team always comes under . 

Yeah , I know that would be reciprocated come December , but hopefully by then the team has gelled and started some run of form . I've always thought it important to win our two home games against them and then see what we can pick up at theirs .