Disability Matters (or does it?)

CXB

Anybody help?

I have been trying for ages now to get an Albion car pass, No-one answers the emails, no-one is answering the correct phone number and no-one is replying to the voicemail messages I leave.    

I meet all the criteria for a pass according to the official site.

Season Ticket holder, registered disabled, Blue badge holder, mobility issues, old fucker  etc...

Also anyone have the Fans liaison guys email. or any other ideas how I can get this pass.

Cheers.

26 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'll watch your motor for a fiver 

Mind giving a wee guy £5 to watch my motor in the wee scheme up from Ibrox about 10 years ago. 

Eyes lit up like he'd asked Santa for a pair of Hi-Tec and he'd just been given Nikes. 

39 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'll watch your motor for a fiver 

8 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Mind giving a wee guy £5 to watch my motor in the wee scheme up from Ibrox about 10 years ago. 

Eyes lit up like he'd asked Santa for a pair of Hi-Tec and he'd just been given Nikes. 

Fucking inflation, was 50p when I started driving to games.

5 hours ago, SK Rfc said:

Who did you contact mate? contact@Rangers.co.uk .. send an email to them mate they usually get back to you within an hour 

I initially contacted the Disability Matters email and phone number address as noted on the official site. They don't answer the phone, respond to voice mail or acknowledge emails...

4 hours ago, SuperAli said:

If you don’t get anywhere with this PM, I can help. 

Cheers mate, I'll give it a week or two, their supposed to send me a form. As noted above, I got a good response from the SLO Team but have yet to hear from the Disability Team...

I'll keep you in mind if nothing moves forward.

On 02/08/2023 at 04:58, CXB said:

Cheers mate, I'll give it a week or two, their supposed to send me a form. As noted above, I got a good response from the SLO Team but have yet to hear from the Disability Team...

I'll keep you in mind if nothing moves forward.

https://www.rangers.co.uk/disability-matters-group/7DxZjynrP9gtHQuZ77IFx7

The whole subject of this is a joke.

I have had a number of discussions with the club about this subject and have received a pass for a number of years.

Every year around this time they send a new one out, however the last 2 seasons (not including the covid one prior) the pass hasn't arrived so I emailed them.

Each time they have apologised for the delay, said there is a backlog and that if it is not issued in time, to use my old pass....no issue.

This year, I done the same, to be told that I would need to apply again and then be put on a waiting list like the poster above.

If that's the process then fine, I get that, but at what point was anyone going to tell me I had to apply again? It not looks likely that I wont be able to attend the matches until the issue is resolved, either that or gamble on a space at the surrounding business car parks, which is a lottery and if none are available, will have to go home.