*****Official Rangers vs Servette match thread*****

.Williamson.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Seems I was the only one who saw him a yard ahead of the Killie defender only to be overtaken in the space of five or six yards and I don’t think Usain Bolt was at CB for them.

Said before we signed him that he’s a plodder and I would happily be proved wrong.

Sound mate but the fat Morelos diet thing makes you look a numpty, no doubt you’ll stick with this patter through out the season. 🤣

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sound mate but the fat Morelos diet thing makes you look a numpty, no doubt you’ll stick with this patter through out the season. 🤣

The fact is that Morelos put weight on and got progressively slower.

Denying that makes anyone look like a numpty.

9 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I get cunts are annoyed but are we really having a go at the manager for not being able to create an imaginary 94th min counter attack 

Think it's more to do with the fact the manager cannot create a system for the full 96mins that take advantage of the abilities a player has

2 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

theres no way beale would know how to use him in that way

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I get cunts are annoyed but are we really having a go at the manager for not being able to create an imaginary 94th min counter attack 

4 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

whit??

i bet you're the sort of guy who causes arguments when you're drunk

Whit nothing , why are you making up imaginary scenarios to have a go at the manager ? 

The main thing for me is that Beale names an attacking line up and the players are really up for this, if they can’t get motivated for this we are in trouble.

We need fight and determination all across the park and in the stands, battle fever is a must for this tie.