*****Official Rangers vs Servette match thread*****

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, Big Al 55 said:

I’d take £5m + gate money for PSV game + EL tbf

Get that, decent EL draw, get ourselves out of the group. Another glamour game or two. All of a sudden not much of a difference from the champs league. And has the added bonus of us not getting humped six times. 

I predict a Rangers victory 🇬🇧 I just hope we haven't tried to change the team too much too quickly, in the forward area especially 🤔 too many looked like they were bereft of the game plan at weekend. Hopefully just opening game jitters 👍

Hi guys 👏 been awhile 👀

8 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

I’d take £5m + gate money for PSV game + EL tbf

Don’t get this attitude at all. The Champions League is the biggest tournament in the world in which our rivals are in. It’s always been an aim to qualify but you’d be happy just to get beat and qualify for the Europa?

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We need the CL money, if it means being battered every game in the group so be it. 

Yep.

After this season we won’t have the luxury of dropping into the EL anyway as the format is changing. We’ll be going into the CL and getting fucked out every year unless we don’t intend on winning the league