*****Official Rangers vs PSV thread*****

graeme_4

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I don’t :lol:

Always get a laugh at the 'waiting list' myth - and it's far from just us either. At best, you might have a thousand or two on it but if there was *that* level of demand, Ibrox would be getting a serious expansion rather than a thousand or two new seats.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Not necessarily.

I 100% want to qualify for the CL, but the main priority for me every year is to win the league.

Last years campaign sapped the life and confidence right out of us, and I think hindered us in the league going forward.

Every year is must win, but with the new CL format coming up next year and the money associated with it we absolutely have to be in it, and winning the league gets us there. 

Whatever effects the CL scaldings had on us last year…that’s on the manager then.

celtic only got 2 points from a much more favourable group and it didn’t seem to derail them domestically.

Everyone would absolutely agree the league is the priority - and it becomes much more difficult to win that if celtic have a financial advantage.

even from a purely footballing perspective. We don’t want 6 Sunday games between now and Christmas where we’re invariably playing catch up on them from the day before 

1 hour ago, King Rager said:

That's an out of context point in relation to what the guy actually said though. 

I didn’t care to look into the guy’s point other than the headline - he said the Europa League is BETTER than the Champions League.

However he tried to spin that - he’s talking out of his arse.

I was stunned by the over confidence of the PSV fans last year and all their shite with delaying our team bus outside their shitey little plastic ground, but this year’s twice as bad looking at our social media platforms :lol: 

Who do these cunts think they are?

They aren’t even the biggest club in the Netherlands

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I was stunned by the over confidence of the PSV fans last year and all their shite with delaying our team bus outside their shitey little plastic ground, but this year’s twice as bad looking at our social media platforms :lol: 

Who do these cunts think they are?

They aren’t even the biggest club in the Netherlands

They’re a distant third to Ajax and Feyenoord I would say.

The Dutch Aberdeen.

42 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Doesn’t look like it’ll be a sell out surprisingly 

Be sold out soon. Not all that many left and have to wait in a 'site busy' queue on the ticket page.