*****Official Rangers vs PSV thread*****

graeme_4

Just now, hammer93 said:

Nae bother.....like I said before, you bore the majority in here with your incessant need to be controversial, the majority  sussed you out years ago but you love that so you can play on it......fuck me you want to lay astro down on Ibrox just so you could argue with everyone.....you are a mentalist:lol:

Take it you didn't :lol:

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Nae bother.....like I said before, you bore the majority in here with your incessant need to be controversial, the majority  sussed you out years ago but you love that so you can play on it......fuck me you want to lay astro down on Ibrox just so you could argue with everyone.....you are a mentalist:lol:

Please point me to anything I've said re: Barisic's performance which is remotely 'controversial'. This shhould be good.

Tell you what, show me where I said I 'want to lay astro at Ibrox' and I'll happily make a donation to any charity you want.

I'll even make it easy for you...here's the post in question:

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Please point me to anything I've said re: Barisic's performance which is remotely 'controversial'. This shhould be good.

Tell you what, show me where I said I 'want to lay astro at Ibrox' and I'll happily make a donation to any charity you want.

I'll even make it easy for you...here's the post in question:

You wouldn't have a problem if we replaced grass with AstroTurf....what am I missing here?

Again it's you with a typical play on words....now fuck off and bore some other poster

Just now, hammer93 said:

You wouldn't have a problem if we replaced grass with AstroTurf....what am I missing here?

Again it's you with a typical play on words....now fuck off and bore some other poster

So...I didn't say I want astro at Ibrox.

You really are a fucking moron :lol:

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

He is right, he did not say he wanted Astro, I believe he is talking pish about that subject but at no point did he say he wanted astro

Anyone who claims they wouldn't be bothered if we replaced the grass for astro is fucking mental....like I said it is a clear play on words....my mistake for claiming that he wanted it but the gist is it wouldn't bother him if we did, that is just a mental take by any stretch of the imagination 

29 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

He is right, he did not say he wanted Astro, I believe he is talking pish about that subject but at no point did he say he wanted astro

Genuinely not. If we had a well-maintained, top level astro I'd have absolutely zero issues with it.

21 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Anyone who claims they wouldn't be bothered if we replaced the grass for astro is fucking mental....like I said it is a clear play on words....my mistake for claiming that he wanted it but the gist is it wouldn't bother him if we did, that is just a mental take by any stretch of the imagination 

The 'play on words' is you saying I 'want astro at Ibrox' when I've said nothing remotely close.

36 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The 'play on words' is you saying I 'want astro at Ibrox' when I've said nothing remotely close.

Seriously give it a fucking rest....I've said that I have worded it wrong.....if only I had said that it wouldn't  bother you if we were to replace grass with astro.....that is the main argument that you would have no qualms if we played on astro at Ibrox.....but like everything you twist absolutely everything that people disagree with you about

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Seriously give it a fucking rest....I've said that I have worded it wrong.....if only I had said that it wouldn't  bother you if we were to replace grass with astro.....that is the main argument that you would have no qualms if we played on astro at Ibrox.....but like everything you twist absolutely everything that people disagree with you about

I haven’t twisted anything. You’ve repeatedly claimed I’ve said things which I haven’t - the last being that ‘I want Astro at Ibrox’. If you’re too fucking stupid to understand a simple sentence, that’s not my problem. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I haven’t twisted anything. You’ve repeatedly claimed I’ve said things which I haven’t - the last being that ‘I want Astro at Ibrox’. If you’re too fucking stupid to understand a simple sentence, that’s not my problem. 

Wrong again.....I have admitted that I worded my initial quote Wrong....if you are now denying that you said it wouldn't bother you if we replaced grass with astro then I'm at a loss at how much of a fanny you want to be.....for the last time pack it in, you know you are trolling, I've asked you to annoy some other cunt but you insist in replying and trying to insult me, you are behaving like a fucking 8yr old

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What’s the script with the Astro at youth level?.my boy plays pro youth and has been the past two year and I’ve seen him play on grass once.a think that’s bizarre in a way there is plenty off grass parks about 

Asked his coach that but he fobbed me off saying it’s because of the weather:lol:and they can play every week 

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Wrong again.....I have admitted that I worded my initial quote Wrong....if you are now denying that you said it wouldn't bother you if we replaced grass with astro then I'm at a loss at how much of a fanny you want to be.....for the last time pack it in, you know you are trolling, I've asked you to annoy some other cunt but you insist in replying and trying to insult me, you are behaving like a fucking 8yr old

I’m not. Fuck knows what you’ve read that makes you think I am.