Out of all the new strikers we've bought, Roofe should start

JWAC

That's how poor our summer signings have been.

Clinging on to the hope a permanently injured but talented striker is the best we've got. We've got so many players we're still waiting to "gell" but the reality is we (or Beale) have bought a whole lot of shite

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I just want to know how fucking bad Danilo is that Dessers is still starting every game

Trying not to judge him, but I think Danilo looks poor so far. Not especially quick, not strong, not got much in the way of trickery. Don't really know what he excels at. Hopefully just the lack of games/new country/whatever other excuse.

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

Trying not to judge him, but I think Danilo looks poor so far. Not especially quick, not strong, not got much in the way of trickery. Don't really know what he excels at. Hopefully just the lack of games/new country/whatever other excuse.

Agreed. We have saw less of him than Dessers so he has looked less pish than him !

5 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Agreed. We have saw less of him than Dessers so he has looked less pish than him !

You look at Dessers and De Jong and they're in the team to do similar jobs but one leads the line far better than the other.

We didn't give Dessers much to work with in either game but, we've fired the ball across their six yard box in both ties and on both occasions he's on his heels and that is the type of striker I'm not interested in. 

34 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Hoping whatever operation Roofe had last year has got to the root cause of all the injury problems he has had. If he stays fit he will be our top scorer.

Well his hair transplant one doesn’t seem to have worked! Fingers crossed for the other one

40 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Hoping whatever operation Roofe had last year has got to the root cause of all the injury problems he has had. If he stays fit he will be our top scorer.

That's a big "if" unfortunately. I fully expect him to pick up a mystery knock soon and miss a chunk of the season and that Tavernier will finish as our top scorer again with about 15 goals.