Scottish Masters at Braehead

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Graeme Smith, true "legend" played one game for us according to wiki, when I had to Google who the fuck he was. 

Aye was it not st johnstone or motherwell he played most of his games for? Had to do a double take when i saw his face 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Aye was it not st johnstone or motherwell he played most of his games for? Had to do a double take when i saw his face 

I only recognised his face from a Google pic when he was younger. Would not have had a clue looking at him now. I have no memory of him at all. But his name rings a bell, probably for another team as you've said :thumbup:

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Sounded like the majority of the crowd were bears. Place didn’t half empty when we went out.

I would have said it was over 50% scum fans they were everywhere, had to move seat as was surrounded by then, the prick along from me spoke more about Rangers than he did the filth for the first 15 mins

1 minute ago, mus said:

I would have said it was over 50% scum fans they were everywhere, had to move seat as was surrounded by then, the prick along from me spoke more about Rangers than he did the filth for the first 15 mins

70/30 a thought. You where looking for bears but you couldn't miss the tarriers. 

Obviously taking in to account they don't change out their top

Ferguson literally can't even manage a Masters team well.

Looked decent for a couple of minutes, looked like donkeys for more than two  and a half games.

Every team bar us managed the 5 v 4 well, we booted long from the keeper and gifted possession.

Ferguson out!

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

70/30 a thought. You where looking for bears but you couldn't miss the tarriers. 

Obviously taking in to account they don't change out their top

It was hard to tell as the fucking morons were also cheering every goal q conceded or hibs and hearts scored, some prick was going on about boyd being a fat bastard, like he could see commons then lol

12 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Their were two Greame smiths....the one in goal last night came through the ranks at kilmarnock, I've met him before, he told me how he had to give up playing in the Flute band to sign professional with killie :lol:

The other one came through our books and went on to play for Motherwell 

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mind back in the day the old Tennents 5’s, loved it, place was always full with majority Bears belting out Billy boys and pure bigotry. Think we were 5’s champions a few times anaw 

Did we not get banned or basically told them to fuck themselves when souness sent a D team so none of our main players got injured lol

6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Did we not get banned or basically told them to fuck themselves when souness sent a D team so none of our main players got injured lol

Not sure mate but if I remember right we won  it. two or three years in a row I thought they just scrapped the competition then it came back years later as the masters 

0DF4BD43-9720-4666-B10E-1F74BB322412.thumb.webp.f19e7b796ec6a0de0e815276fa27edcb.webp