Culloden RSC

Loyal72

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

This is fucking wild.

These people need sectioned.

Just a group of supporters proud of being from Culloden and these republican bastards are wolfing this nonsense up.

These folk that raise this argument always without fail have the most simplistic view of the battle of Culloden too

So we have Rangers fans who have displayed a banner from the area in which they come from, and more than likely stay in Culloden itself,  and they are getting castigated here?

The fookin stadium is festooned with Flags displaying towns/areas from all over the country

For ffs,,,,get a grip. 

For all the Natsi seethe and outrage is highly amusing, in a more serious aside, there is no doubt that the owners of this flag, will almost certainly find themselves subject of complaints to Poileas SNP when Useless's Hatefinder General decree is finally enforced in a few weeks time.  Also, I will not be surprised if this deeply flawed legislation is used to go after the Loyal Orders and the Scottish Loyalist bands. 

In their warped world, the most extreme Natsis will claim that simply displaying or flying the Union Flag that they hate so much is the very definition of stirring up hatred, and thus an offence under the Hatefinder decree. Common sense will hopefully see any complaints of this nature dispatched immediately to the bin, however this is a Useless Scotland we are enduring and quite frankly, I will be surprised by nothing that occurs as a result of this idiotic law.

Edit. As far as I am aware a Westminster Act passed in 1801 that protects the right of an individual to display the Union Flag is still in force and thus trumps any decree of the Trumpton parliament, however I still foresee many spurious complaints being lodged against symbols and displays of Unioism in the coming weeks and months.

3 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

I love the fact these nationalist wankers get wound up by a flag  

They are happy to ignore the snp robbing their own members out of 600k during a cost of living crisis, yet focus on innocent Rangers supporters having a day out instead.

No righters!