Tonight, tomorrow or Monday?

JWAC

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Should be tonight.

Will still be in the dugout midweek.

That's my biggest fear. The cunts will be panicking realising they actually need to do some work, or hope they can ride it out. I bet the board wish they'd gotten a DoF so the blame could be on him (or her)

1 hour ago, JWAC said:

I'll keep refreshing the site all night to see if he's gone.

I think the board will need to internally discuss first and then get into discussions with Beale and his management team along with their agents and whoever to temporarily replace them.

They should be out tonight as a statement of intent but if they're still here on Monday night then it's complete negligence.

Tonight for me, Wouldn’t let him leave Ibrox until I’d told him Don’t bother turning up for work on Monday, We’ll sort the details out later.

24 minutes ago, Amato said:

Surely it's a matter of agreeing a pay-off with him, doubt it will be tonight but he won't be in charge for next match 

my thoughts as well...board maybe waiting to see beales reaction after loss and hoping he'd walk away,looks like he won't,now time to negotiate but i think he will want paid in full and go 

we will be 10 points behind next Saturday going into Sundays game lacking in confidence ...decisions have to be made