*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The league cup isn’t 50/50 :lol:

That Aberdeen side are absolute dross and they’ll be battered at Hampden 

That Aberdeen side are terrible, and we still shit the bed against them at the weekend because our players couldn't handle the pressure of just closing the gap between us and the filth. It's the same story again and again and again.

I dont have much confidence that we'll handle the pressure of a cup final. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's 50/50 in my estimation.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

That Aberdeen side are terrible, and we still shit the bed against them at the weekend because our players couldn't handle the pressure of just closing the gap between us and the filth. It's the same story again and again and again.

I dont have much confidence that we'll handle the pressure of a cup final. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's 50/50 in my estimation.

The obvious solution would appear to be  our players turning out in scum tops.

The sheep would drop their drawers faster than you can say “capitulation”

:pipe:

25 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The obvious solution would appear to be  our players turning out in scum tops.

The sheep would drop their drawers faster than you can say “capitulation”

:pipe:

It's our fault. Even if it's its true that Aberdeen raise their game against us, we can't match it, clearly. We should have enough to beat them no matter how hard they try.

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

It’s not even close to 50/50 in my mind 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s not even close to 50/50 in my mind 

It's like the first time we have ever dropped points away from home or something and as a consequence despite entirely dominating that game for the entire second half are now on a level with Cowdenbeath. 

14 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

If you see anything close to those odds at any bookies let me know.

11 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You must be one of the only people in the support that thinks we have a decent lb at the club currently :lol:

Borna is great attacking, a coward defending. 

Yilmaz i like.

Devine and Yfeko are fine as backups in rhat position. Unless you are going to tell me both young lads are rubbish, which is patently nonsense. Devine has played RB and LB and been very good  and yfeko played LB in the LC and was fine. I am not convinced we need yet another LB. Christ, Davies can play there as well if necessary. 

1 minute ago, ayrshireranger said:

Borna is great attacking, a coward defending. 

Yilmaz i like.

Devine and Yfeko are fine as backups in rhat position. Unless you are going to tell me both young lads are rubbish, which is patently nonsense. Devine has played RB and LB and been very good  and yfeko played LB in the LC and was fine. I am not convinced we need yet another LB. Christ, Davies can play there as well if necessary. 

When?