Todd Cantwell

9 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

What's the opinion will we get anything for him or just have to release him ??

Why have to release him? 

He asked to leave, he is still under contract, unless he has a get out clause, fuck him

He can rot with the B team, but we should get minimum £1.5 - 2 hopefully 

17 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Hugely poor signing overall 

when beale took over from gio and brought in raskin and cantwell, it gave our team a shot in the arm, cantwell was playing behind the striker and was scoring goals, raskin gave the middle a bit of freshness and was a cracking wee player in the middle, beale gets sacked and then clement takes over, cantwell gets moved about and gets subbed after 60 mins, gets a really bad injury and then clement forces him to play the next game, gets subbed off after picking up a knock in a game he shouldn't have played.

i personally feel like clement doesn't like him, look at the times clement has subbed off our best player and made some head scratching subs?

17 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

Why have to release him? 

He asked to leave, he is still under contract, unless he has a get out clause, fuck him

He can rot with the B team, but we should get minimum £1.5 - 2 hopefully 

Don't know his weekly wage but would imagine he'll be the highest paid player in the B team, just get rid.

27 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

One of many lost souls we have signed over the last 12 years.  The list is endless.

I never understand how footballers get to the point where they just waste their careers. Can only assume they take their lives for granted

39 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

when beale took over from gio and brought in raskin and cantwell, it gave our team a shot in the arm, cantwell was playing behind the striker and was scoring goals, raskin gave the middle a bit of freshness and was a cracking wee player in the middle, beale gets sacked and then clement takes over, cantwell gets moved about and gets subbed after 60 mins, gets a really bad injury and then clement forces him to play the next game, gets subbed off after picking up a knock in a game he shouldn't have played.

i personally feel like clement doesn't like him, look at the times clement has subbed off our best player and made some head scratching subs?

Manager not liking a player not uncommon, usually a good reason behind it.  

Such a great player if his head was totally committed to winning at Rangers, He is a prime example of a modern day footballer having eyes on social media rather than football.

Shame tbh and wasted talent. We have his best interests at heart he might retire with money but he won't have fuckall to show for it and for a professional footballer that's what you look back on. 

Go play for a mid championship club and rot on the bench. 

1 hour ago, Kents_Hook said:

Raskin was hardly a shot in the arm.

And pre season last season Beale had Cantwell playing on the left wing and in midfield in the opening period of the season. He dropped him for the Kilmarnock game too.

I don’t think Cantwell saw eye to eye with Beale either.

1 minute ago, Cooperson said:

If he is under contract how do we get rid?

For christ sake you're hard work, he's told Phil he wants away, doesn't want to be at Rangers, with his attitude won't try a leg, so rip his contract up and get rid - end off.

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

For christ sake you're hard work, he's told Phil he wants away, doesn't want to be at Rangers, with his attitude won't try a leg, so rip his contract up and get rid - end off.

:lol:  Really rip his contract up and pay him up the remainder of his contract?

ffs 😂,  yeah we can really afford that

2 hours ago, Kents_Hook said:

He was dropped and shite under Beale this season as well

2 hours ago, JWAC said:

I never understand how footballers get to the point where they just waste their careers. Can only assume they take their lives for granted

He’ll never play for a club larger than ours.  I’m fairly confident about that.  He strikes me as someone who always looks to put the blame elsewhere rather than working hard to improve and looking at himself.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

You're the one advocating paying up a guy on big money with years left on his contract instead of selling him for a few million, only one of us is talking crap here.

Two of you talking crap now, at no point did I say pay him anything,  I said he wants away, tell him we'll rip up his contract and he can go, and do you honestly think we'll get anything for him. 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Two of you talking crap now, at no point did I say pay him anything,  I said he wants away, tell him we'll rip up his contract and he can go, and do you honestly think we'll get anything for him. 

Why would anyone rip up a massive contract? Makes absolutely no sense.

Yes some no mark Championship will easily give us a couple million.