Talks for 750 fans at next two derby matches

RFC55

I can live with whatever allocations the club decides as long as no ST holder misses out for the Ibrox games.

But let's not kid ourselves on its not in the scum's favour to increase the numbers, it is % wise, restricted view, and not forgetting the location when it was full stands.

With the union bears moving I can see them getting more tickets, which means shafting our support. 

if in reality if we gave celtic the full stand again, what would happen with current season ticket holders. 

Just now, Allan43 said:

With the union bears moving I can see them getting more tickets, which means shafting our support. 

if in reality if we gave celtic the full stand again, what would happen with current season ticket holders. 

We won't give them the full stand 

25 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

Did we not give Hearts and Hibs Euro allocations when we were in the Championship? I seem to remember they had quite sizeable crowds with them in those seasons. 

Hibs didn’t in the cup game that season anyway, Hearts did for the abandoned game

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

That's wild man 😂

They literally backed down, the game in Scotland is now in such a position that even if somehow they tried to shaft us later on, that we'd just revert back to current stance if we felt we weren't being treated fairly.

Dont talk shite, we offered them seats and they told us to ram them and then told us were getting fuck all .  The game in Scotland is fucked, peado ring being operated for years,  the missing vote, the refusal to release audio, hibs fans attacking our players at Hampden, the game is corrupt to the core up here yet you think the game in Scotland is in a position we can do what we like, some amount of appeasers on here.

14 minutes ago, Allan43 said:

They would pay less knowing they wouldnt be able to attend old firm games, knowhere to put them.

19 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Dont talk shite, we offered them seats and they told us to ram them and then told us were getting fuck all .  The game in Scotland is fucked, peado ring being operated for years,  the missing vote, the refusal to release audio, hibs fans attacking our players at Hampden, the game is corrupt to the core up here yet you think the game in Scotland is in a position we can do what we like, some amount of appeasers on here.

All of that may be true. But we control our own stadium mate 😂

If they tried to shaft us, as previously said - we'd simply revert to square one, which we're at just now.

56 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Backing down my arse 🤣, its a certainty they will end up with more fans at Ibrox than we will have at their dump, watch this space. Do you honestly think they have just decided awe fuck it lets just agree without an ulterior motive behind it.

They won’t end up with more fans at Ibrox than us at theirs fs, has this even ever been the case ? 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

They won’t end up with more fans at Ibrox than us at theirs has this even ever been the case ? 

Im sure it has, i used to go to the corner in their dump when they got the full broomloan and im sure they got more than they gave us. .

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not bothered about being relocated tbh, think derby games need away supports 

Where would you be relocated to ?  All other areas are full of season ticket holders also.

Give them fuck all - why would we want to disadvantage our own by denying a full house of OUR fans?

Why would we allow scum to come to our ground and rip up the seats, destroy the place?

Give them an advantage? no fucking chance - let them rot in their piss filled midden watching the big screens.

Lets not run a palace of appeasement Rangers - fuck them.

Just now, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Give them fuck all - why would we want to disadvantage our own by denying a full house of OUR fans?

Why would we allow scum to come to our ground and rip up the seats, destroy the place?

Give them an advantage? no fucking chance - let them rot in their piss filled midden watching the big screens.

Lets not run a palace of appeasement Rangers - fuck them.

So our fans can follow their team into the biggest games of the season after following them up and down the country, season after season.