Talks for 750 fans at next two derby matches

RFC55

4 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

And get treated like shite while paying top dollar for the pleasure of it?

Honestly feel like football isn’t for people like you :lol:

Every fan of every club in the world will hate their main rivals, it’s literally what a derby is. It’s boring not having an away section to aim hate towards and over time it’ll just get worse and worse atmosphere wise 

Anyone who genuinely gets offended by what they sing is a bit of a wet wipe 

Im from NI btw so don’t give me all the shite about how offensive you find the IRA either, I cgaf 

3 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

We’ll that’s the fans who want to travel with the teams choice to make 

Stop being such a shitebag man oh they rip up seats and shout bad things 🤣

who gives a fuck pretty sure our fans would give as much shite to them at their midden than they do at our place 

3 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Fucking hell. God forbid someone gives you abuse at the most hate filled rivalry in football.

Are you sure fitbaw is for you?

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

We’ll that’s the fans who want to go choice to make 

Stop Bering suck a shitebag man oh the top is seats and shout bad things 🤣

who gives a fuck pretty sure our fans would give as much shite to them at their midden than they do at our place 

Everyone has an opinion Tiger - I just offered mine. :UK:

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was roughly the same I’m sure 

Heres a wee bit here mate about the allocations in 80s and 90s, the scum got the full broomloan east enclosure , a section of Govan and section of main stand until Murray came in and changed it, we had a smaller allocation until the scum upgraded their dump in the 90s.

Screenshot_20240116_171309_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.08ec710265f095e0f9cf4671c7ab5708.jpg

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Fucking hell. God forbid someone gives you abuse at the most hate filled rivalry in football.

Are you sure fitbaw is for you?

Bro - I have been at the worst of the worst.

Played , managed, then Chairman - nothing special.

So yes football is for me,  everyone has an opinion. :UK:

6 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Heres a wee bit here mate about the allocations in 80s and 90s, the scum got the full broomloan east enclosure , a section of Govan and section of main stand until Murray came in and changed it, we had a smaller allocation until the scum upgraded their dump in the 90s.

Screenshot_20240116_171309_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.08ec710265f095e0f9cf4671c7ab5708.jpg

No we never we had behind their goal that held 18 thousand and had part of their main stand the allocation has changed over the years but until they put seats in their ground we regularly had more tickets than them

i don’t need to read that above because I witnessed it with my own eyes 

also our ground only held roughly 38- 40 thousand during the 80’s they never got half the allocation lol 

Broomloan stand west enclosure and part of the main stand was what they got at one point 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No we never we had behind their goal that held 18 thousand and has part of their main stand the allocation has changed over the years but until they put seats in their ground we regularly had more tickets than them

I dont remember that, i can only remember the corner adjoining main stand along to their far 18yd line, then a wire fence and about two rows of cops, maybe your older than me though.

That mob aint my rivals.
Rivals have a mutual respect for each other.
This mob want us gone gone.
Positive it's because we remind them what that club stands for,deep down in their make up pure fuckin poisonous nonces and child abusers.
That mob really shouldn't even be playing football,never mind whining about fuckin how many tickets they SHOULD get.
KICK THE BASTARDS OUT.
SHUT THE PLACE DOWN.

21 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

That mob aint my rivals.

Positive it's because we remind them what that club stands for,deep down in their make up pure fuckin poisonous nonces and child abusers.
That mob really shouldn't even be playing football,never mind whining about fuckin how many tickets they SHOULD get.
KICK THE BASTARDS OUT.
SHUT THE PLACE DOWN.

What????

43 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

It was originally 50/50 both stadiums, they were the first ones to change it. 

I started attending away games regularly in the mid 80’s and at the time their ground was one of the easiest for me to get tickets too, I remember them getting the Broomloan, west enclosure and part of the main stand and us getting behind their goal and part of their main stand. Behind our goal only held about 7500 while behind their goal was about 18 thousand, think we had about 2k in their main stand I’m not sure what the west enclosure held at the time and the bit of main stand above it that they got held but pretty sure that wouldn’t have been 12 thousand to make the numbers even. Obviously that’s my personal experience and if it ever was 50/50 split was way before my time lol 

some cunts in here would cower like scared little puppies at some of the shit that went on back in the day 🤣

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I think we should get whatever the equivalent of the stand is 

Theres a common myth amongst our support about how much we actually used to get btw. People talk as if we always got the small corner we get now, even when they got the full stand. Pretty big small corner imo 

EEA9AC76-E6E2-40F5-B6CC-F2DD1A061BCD.jpeg

The Rangers supporters who attend the home games shouldn’t miss out to accommodate them.

Also, they got a bigger percentage of Ibrox than we did at their ground so fuck them. 

46 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

That mob aint my rivals.
KICK THE BASTARDS OUT.
SHUT THE PLACE DOWN.

Aye mate, I always think to myself how respectful the likes of Galatasaray/Fenerbahçe, Millwall/West Ham, Lazio/Roma, Ajax/Feyenoord etc are when they play each other. The thing that always strikes me about those derbies is how little bad they have to say about each other 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye mate, I always think to myself how respectful the likes of Galatasaray/Fenerbahçe, Millwall/West Ham, Lazio/Roma, Ajax/Feyenoord etc are when they play each other. The thing that always strikes me about those derbies is how little bad they have to say about each other 

Me personally believe that mob turned the meaning of RIVALRY into a poisonous hatefest which still runs 12 years on mate.
Nothing you or any poster on here can print will change my mind that i absolutely despise them.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Me personally believe that mob turned the meaning of RIVALRY into a poisonous hatefest which still runs 12 years on mate.
Nothing you or any poster on here can print will change my mind that i absolutely despise them.

Good, the way it should be.

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

It was always the same though. I don’t think I gained any change of opinion about them in 2012, they acted towards us being demoted the way I imagine we would react to it happening to them 

Our rivalry runs much deeper than just football but the aspects of it that aren’t about football were there for a long time before 2012