See that tonight

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Didn't honestly think I'd see a defence of Borna tonight after that

Wow

Not wow. You're getting carried away with the abuse by a large volume of posters in the match thread. He wasn't great tonight but picked on yet again when others were worse or at least equally worthy of criticism in that first half.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The here and now is that he's back and they've hit a purple patch. That makes them dangerous.

I'd love him to get crocked again but he might not. We've got to assume they'll drop no more shitty points and  realise our momentum is now matched.

Every game is a cup final for us.

They've won one game at home comfortably. How the fuck is that a purple patch?

Agree with the rest of the post BTW, especially the last line.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Not wow. You're getting carried away with the abuse by a large volume of posters in the match thread. He wasn't great tonight but picked on yet again when others were worse or at least equally worthy of criticism in that first half.

There was no player on that park in either team that was even close to being as bad as him. 

He had a disaster of a performance 

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

There wasn’t anyone worse than Borna and I think the abuse is too much.

He’s finished at Rangers as even on form doesn’t suit our style now.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

There was no player on that park in either team that was even close to being as bad as him. 

He had a disaster of a performance 

We failed to score in the first half (forward line) and could easily have conceded 3 from set pieces (back line).

What did Borna do wrong to deserve the abuse he got? Fall after being clipped on the foot then catching the ball?

What about the first half performances from Diomande, McCausland, Lawrence (first half remember) and Silva?

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

There wasn’t anyone worse than Borna and I think the abuse is too much.

He’s finished at Rangers as even on form doesn’t suit our style now.

Post below yours I've typed who was equally as bad. I get where you're coming from in terms of style however but I still appreciate a player who knows that the right thing to do is sometimes keep possession instead of going forward. Example is in the 91st minute Scott Wright was sprinting with the ball down the left wing. I'm screaming at the telly for him to take it to the corner. Instead Wright cuts along the byeline, ultimately we lose possession then I spend the next 5 minutes worrying about whether the Killie goalkeeper is potentially going to score from a corner or a fucking long throw in.

10 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

We failed to score in the first half (forward line) and could easily have conceded 3 from set pieces (back line).

What did Borna do wrong to deserve the abuse he got? Fall after being clipped on the foot then catching the ball?

What about the first half performances from Diomande, McCausland, Lawrence (first half remember) and Silva?

They were all shite, Barisic was still levels below that.

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Subbed at half time, won the match , end of

Deliveries - poor

Forward passing - none 

Pass backs- hunners

taking a risk - none

Yilmaz (apart from one howler) did the exact opposite of Borna. 

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Subbed at half time, won the match , end of

Deliveries - poor

Forward passing - none 

Pass backs- hunners

taking a risk - none

Yilmaz (apart from one howler) did the exact opposite of Borna. 

:lol:

Barisic is gutless and even his one asset, good crossing, has started to fail.

His default instinct is to pass back the minute an opponent gets within twenty yards of him.

Easily the worst LB in many, many years.

Hopefully Clement has learned tonight that Yilmaz, while not perfect, is miles ahead now.

Rather play Yfeko at left back or even play a back three which is effectively what we have when the coward plays.

Get him as far away from the first team as possible.

36 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Post below yours I've typed who was equally as bad. I get where you're coming from in terms of style however but I still appreciate a player who knows that the right thing to do is sometimes keep possession instead of going forward. Example is in the 91st minute Scott Wright was sprinting with the ball down the left wing. I'm screaming at the telly for him to take it to the corner. Instead Wright cuts along the byeline, ultimately we lose possession then I spend the next 5 minutes worrying about whether the Killie goalkeeper is potentially going to score from a corner or a fucking long throw in.

Is that the one we should’ve had a penalty from?

Said all along that the past 2 games were the toughest on paper until old firm. Professional job against hearts and a grind, league defining performance against killie.

All we can do now is keep winning against the likes of Motherwell, Hibs etc and keep pressure on and take momentum into a old firm that will more than likely define the season winner! 

27 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Barisic is gutless and even his one asset, good crossing, has started to fail.

His default instinct is to pass back the minute an opponent gets within twenty yards of him.

Easily the worst LB in many, many years.

Hopefully Clement has learned tonight that Yilmaz, while not perfect, is miles ahead now.

Rather play Yfeko at left back or even play a back three which is effectively what we have when the coward plays.

Get him as far away from the first team as possible.

Barisic was poor tonight but you are going way overboard. He has consistently had one of the highest assist numbers in our team over the last few seasons. Sometimes the years catch up with players but credit where it’s due. He was a pivotal player in 55 and getting us to Seville so no need for that level of criticism. Yes Ridvan has become the better player but some of your claims are absolute pish. I’m sure he’ll contribute again before the season is done. 

Nothing is done and there’s still lots of football to be played. 

I’d rather be in our position but it’s looking like it’s going to be a very close race. 

Proclaiming that we’ve won it or that we’re going to win it is setting yourself up for disappointment. One game at a time, keep the head, trust the manager. 

5 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Except none of them are as consistently as shite, the others tried to make things happen. I don’t even blame him for the goal, he had an absolutely brutal clearance near the end of the first half too.

Wait Wright is at fault for an action 5 minutes later? :lol:

We were told this time last week we were going to find it hard against 12 match, form team in Scotland Hearts that we could shit the nest.....we annihilate them 5-0 and could honestly have scored double figures in a dominant performance.....we were then told we had Rugby park to go to where Killie are 7 unbeaten and have 3 wins against us and them to their credit this season.....we win 2-1 coming back from a goal down on a wet & windy night....this was a massive result, performance wise it was poor but we ain't going to that surface and getting the opportunity to play free flowing football

In a nutshell 6 out of 6 at a crucial stage of the season in two banana skin fixtures....two indifferent performances but we are top of the league with a reasonable run of fixtures coming up before we play that mob.....not sure we should be too downbeat lads

8 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Barisic was poor tonight but you are going way overboard. He has consistently had one of the highest assist numbers in our team over the last few seasons. Sometimes the years catch up with players but credit where it’s due. He was a pivotal player in 55 and getting us to Seville so no need for that level of criticism. Yes Ridvan has become the better player but some of your claims are absolute pish. I’m sure he’ll contribute again before the season is done. 

I hope you’re wrong because that would mean him playing for us again and that shouldn’t happen.

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Can’t believe people are defending Borna. He was a disgrace last night. 

Rightfully hooked at half time grabbing that ball was just fucking stupid and caused us to be chasing the game, then his reaction after as if he’d been hard done by. Had a stupid we slap out at their player aswell   Luckily we’ve got a Gaffer who doesn’t suffer fools 

Borna has had some excellent spells with us, particularly in the 55 season. 

I think we need better, more consistency and a more forward thinking player and we have that in Ridvan. 

Borna has always blown too hot and cold for me, and he should be away on a free transfer at the end of the season. 

11 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You shout “we might not win the league “ from your rooftop. I’ll shout whatever the fuck I like 

Keep calm, no fucking thank you. This is what supporting is all about. We’ve been miserable for long enough ffs

Ha ha ha ha.  Geezus wept. How can fans believing “fuck us” Last time I looked I didn’t manage or play for Rangers 

miserable bastards 

You sound like my wife man:lol: