*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

8 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Always worth reminding them that they've only conceded two penalties thus far and there is only 6 games to go in the league. :violin:

Genuinely mind boggling the mental gymnastics they do to try frame themselves as the victim after having incredible success since 2012. It really is the highlest level of entitlement 

Yes, with having everything their own way for so long, they have lost all common sense and cannot deal with us challenging them once again.  

15 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

The game was never meant to be last week?

I think, he means playing Dundee before the OF was never an option, and the SPFL were told their pitch is unplayable.

Right before the Motherwell game.

To which Halliday has been out saying that pitch shouldn't have been played on for that game anyway.

It is a bigger mess if that turns out to be that case tbh.

48 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Dundee have held talks with Hibs and St Johnstone over a possible switch of venue for their twice postponed match with Rangers and have also asked St Mirren to 'name their price' over playing the game in Paisley. (Daily Mail)

Fuck knows why they don’t just play it at Ibrox. Could arrange it today, give them a stand and sell the other 3 to Rangers fans - split the profits. 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Fuck knows why they don’t just play it at Ibrox. Could arrange it today, give them a stand and sell the other 3 to Rangers fans - split the profits. 

You think Rangers are capable of that with short notice? Never mind when they’re trying to sort renewals?

7 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

😂 Simon Jordan's rant was unprofessional nonsense almost deranged.

I initially liked him a few years back, I dunno - somewhere along the way, the guy became really sour to not only Scottish football but ourselves.

I actually think it's Beale that made him dislike us.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

😂 Simon Jordan's rant was unprofessional nonsense almost deranged.

I initially liked him a few years back, I dunno - somewhere along the way, the guy became really sour to not only Scottish football but ourselves.

I actually think it's Beale that made him dislike us.

He's an utter cunt.

Only has a job because he's controversial.

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You think Rangers are capable of that with short notice? Never mind when they’re trying to sort renewals?

Can do it for European ties at that notice…

39 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Tbh that’s a ludicrous idea and a non starter.

We would gain a significant advantage as it effectively would give us 20 home games this season.

There’s all sorts of conspiracies about favouring certain teams over another but this would blow Scottish football up.

11 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

See this fucking retard? Actually trying to say the game being moved, might go against Sporting Integrity 😂

If the situation was reversed and Celtic had the chance to play an away game at a neutral venue, behind closed doors, to go top of the league then I’d be kicking up fuck too and I hope the club would be as well.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbh that’s a ludicrous idea and a non starter.

We would gain a significant advantage as it effectively would give us 20 home games this season.

There’s all sorts of conspiracies about favouring certain teams over another but this would blow Scottish football up.

The only way it could be Ibrox, was if it was effectively treated as a home game for them.

I.e us having one stand, and the rest being Dundee, them using the home dressing room etc.