Dundee away

20 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Justified meltdown.

So what man? They had a league title awarded to them from a boardroom.

No going to take any moral grandstanding from those cunts if Dundee can't fulfill a fixture that could put us five clear.

Not our fault. Only Dundee's.

Have the games at whatever ground is available and playable. Whether its tynecastle, eater road, st mirren whatever. Give the away fans entry with the original tickets, the same for dundee fans. Limit the attendance to those ticket holders. The dundee fans wont travel but thats their pigeon. Their club have royally fucked up so they should at least be made to forfeit their right to home advantage.

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They think hiring Murray, an actual groundsman, next season will fix it. It won't. Probably end up firing him too later on after he tells them exactly the same as the last groundsmen they fired.

Need more than a groundsman tbh. 

Zoom in on that first photo, round the back etc, even at the sand at the sides of the pitches.

Stadiums built on a bloody mound, it'll sink eventually 😂

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Need more than a groundsman tbh. 

Zoom in on that first photo, round the back etc, even at the sand at the sides of the pitches.

Stadiums built on a bloody mound, it'll sink eventually 😂

The drainage system is fucked and they know it is, instead they blame the sewers on Dens road. 

The South and Bobby Cox stands have crazy amount of stress gauges on the walls. 

Place is fucked basically. 

13 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

No going to take any moral grandstanding from those cunts if Dundee can't fulfill a fixture that could put us five clear.

Each to their own I find the clamour for us to be given 3 points without playing absolutely embarrassing 

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Each to their own I find the clamour for us to be given 3 points without playing absolutely embarrassing 

The only party that’s absolutely embarrassing in this whole debacle is Dundee FC.

If there game is postponed V us its only fair it's played at another venue.

Clearly there is an issue with the foundation and they need to rip that hole pitch up and fix the piping and soil etc. Lots of money for such an issue also.

Could see them being cunts and going to a plastic pitch

43 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Not very sporting integrity of you. 

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

If there game is postponed V us its only fair it's played at another venue.

Clearly there is an issue with the foundation and they need to rip that hole pitch up and fix the piping and soil etc. Lots of money for such an issue also.

Could see them being cunts and going to a plastic pitch

Unlikely with the probable ban on plastic pitches been voted on before the end of season.

26 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Said yesterday Ibrox should be first choice, just flip the fixture.

But I'm not going to moan or feel any less if other options weren't possible and Dundee had to forfeit Motherwell and us.

It's not our fault, and if anything should bring more attention to the poor standards of ground within the Scottish game.

They know their pitch/stadium is fucked, they know there is flood warnings in place, and they know they would face the same problems. 

When we're holding the league trophy, I'm not going to think back, ahh we're bastards for not playing Dundee.

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

😂 Pictures out via various Dundee channels this morning, I can't help but fucking laugh.

There's their pitch all covered up, bag of shite.

What's that there though?

20240405_103037.thumb.jpg.f1134ebc4db2794eb3e8374e2ef6a853.jpg

Screenshot_20240405-102742.thumb.png.6606445ab7d1f8b8901ca3d123967acb.png

That stadium extremely close by, has a nice pitch.

Dundee would fuck up the logistics of getting their team to Tannadice.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I’d rather we played with the premise we might scud them, to want a game forfeited due to postponements is tarrier like 

I'd rather we play the game as well and don't want it postponed. I just don't think there is any point saying what if when we don't know the outcome and if we did lose the league by 1 goal I would be looking at the games we dropped points in and not the fact we were awarded a win. 

4 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I'd rather we play the game as well and don't want it postponed. I just don't think there is any point saying what if when we don't know the outcome and if we did lose the league by 1 goal I would be looking at the games we dropped points in and not the fact we were awarded a win. 

Aye? Kl 

I wonder what sort of excuse Lost Email FC will come up with to try and avoid refunding the ticket money if the League order the game to be played at a neutral ground behind closed doors? And if it does go ahead with no fans present, surely Rangers can claim that sporting integrity (no sniggering at the back there) has been compromised as Rangers will be without the backing of the 3000 or so Bears who would have been at the Dundee Everglades?