Dundee away

17 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

There were a few things that could have been done to avoid this.

Cover the pitch after looking at the weather forecast for the area.

Have the inspection at 06.00 to avoid supporters and team travelling.

Switch the game to tannadice or Ibrox.

And last, lay a plastic pitch (joking).

Cant call it off at 6am unless something drastic happens, imagine they called it at 6am then the weather cleared and the groundsmen managed to drain the pitch and it was playable

6 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Cant call it off at 6am unless something drastic happens, imagine they called it at 6am then the weather cleared and the groundsmen managed to drain the pitch and it was playable

Yeah, that pitch looks like it would be playable given a couple of hours  Not!!

Dundee should be fined for this.

“We weren’t warned about it - not Saturday evening, during the night. I hear now that people started to work on the pitch at five o’clock in the morning. So, in that way they did their best.
“But we were only told there was an issue because our kitman was at the stadium early, at around 9.15am. He warned us about the situation and for me that’s a really strange thing.
“This will be the only pitch in all the leagues in Scotland where a game was postponed. That tells me that it has nothing to do with the weather. Yes, it rained, but it rained all over Scotland and there were pitches in other lower leagues where they could play football.‘’

25 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

What's the script with the rearranged game ....has a date been announced for sure? 

We will have Souttar, Dessers and Diomande on international duty. Surely that can't be allowed.

They'll be back as the international break will be over, no?

25 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Dundee should be fined for this.

“We weren’t warned about it - not Saturday evening, during the night. I hear now that people started to work on the pitch at five o’clock in the morning. So, in that way they did their best.
“But we were only told there was an issue because our kitman was at the stadium early, at around 9.15am. He warned us about the situation and for me that’s a really strange thing.
“This will be the only pitch in all the leagues in Scotland where a game was postponed. That tells me that it has nothing to do with the weather. Yes, it rained, but it rained all over Scotland and there were pitches in other lower leagues where they could play football.‘’

Dundee saying they sent an email and it must’ve went into junk mail.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

The area in which Don Robertson is talking about btw is a disgrace.Screenshot_20240317-112758.thumb.png.0f72b0c1bfb638f03bc8bd070e0e3482.png

Fuck sake! 🤣🤣🤣

If that's been like that since 9am there was no way the game was gonna be on.

Absolute shambles again from that half arsed football club

It's guys like these that are holding this league back imho

No interest at all in improving the product and happy to limp on from one season to another while the overall quality of the league dive bombs

It's no wonder Sky offer us a pittance, what they get in return is shite,Can't even guarantee that games takes place now 

Motherwell had a sand dune for a park a few years ago and seem to have solved their problems, i won't hold my breath for Dundee doing the same, They should get hammered for this but won't

Sling Doncaster out on his arse! along with a few others and hammer sides that can't fulfill their fixtures

12 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Last international games are 26th March and our next game is the 30th.

:tu: So they can't expect us to play the 26th. Forgot we also have Matondo away. Is it 3 players away for you to be able to ask for a postponement?