Tav's time is up.

8 hours ago, five stars said:

It was on a hearts counter attack after Souttar loses the ball out wide that ended up with Delvin getting booked for fouling Balagon.

They attack at pace and roll a ball across the edge of our box.

Tav's there but somehow falls over his own feet and the ball rolls passed him. 

Shocking defending but he wasn't the only one today with schoolboy defending. 

So Tav slips when the initial mistake is made by Souttar but it’s “Tav’s blunder nearly cost us big time” (which never actually happened, as they didn’t get a shot at Butland)

No praise for his block when Souttar fucked it in the 2nd half, which cleared out a potential opportunity?

No praise for his work in getting the ball to Cantwell for the opening goal when he could have stopped for a free kick but continued to fight for the ball?

The only big mistake he made was a poor clearance at about 80 odd minutes that eventually led to Oda shot at Butland but there was some pretty pish defending all round at that point that I put down to team tiredness rather than highlight one individual.

He wasn’t brilliant but certainly wasn’t poor yesterday, he had a solid game with the rest of the team.

2 minutes ago, ayro said:

So Tav slips when the initial mistake is made by Souttar but it’s “Tav’s blunder nearly cost us big time” (which never actually happened, as they didn’t get a shot at Butland)

No praise for his block when Souttar fucked it in the 2nd half, which cleared out a potential opportunity?

No praise for his work in getting the ball to Cantwell for the opening goal when he could have stopped for a free kick but continued to fight for the ball?

The only big mistake he made was a poor clearance at about 80 odd minutes that eventually led to Oda shot at Butland but there was some pretty pish defending all round at that point that I put down to team tiredness rather than highlight one individual.

He wasn’t brilliant but certainly wasn’t poor yesterday, he had a solid game with the rest of the team.

That guys an idiot mate I’d not bother conversing with him.

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

That guys an idiot mate I’d not bother conversing with him.

Aye probably right, was wondering what the blunder was as couldn’t remember a ffs Tav at the game but watched the highlights and was pretty much as I thought from B7, some folk just want to see what they want rather than what actually happened.

Just now, ayro said:

Aye probably right, was wondering what the blunder was as couldn’t remember a ffs Tav at the game but watched the highlights and was pretty much as I thought from B7, some folk just want to see what they want rather than what actually happened.

Souttar Absolutley fucks it but aye it’s defo tavs fault for slipping 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Souttar Absolutley fucks it but aye it’s defo tavs fault for slipping 

Thought Souttar was stinking for a period of about 20 minutes, absolute liability at times.

54 minutes ago, ayro said:

Thought Souttar was stinking for a period of about 20 minutes, absolute liability at times.

He had as you say a 15/20 minute spell where he basically fell apart 

1 hour ago, ayro said:

This thread is about Tav, that's why the post is about Tav funnily enough!

Although i do mention that he wasn't the only one with schoolboy errors in defence.

It was calamitous defending by Tav again, if Shanklin gets a shot away, we're in trouble.

He does well to win the ball (twice) for the first goal but turns to the referee doing that waving his arms about thing he does, while we have the ball in play and in an excellent position.

Fortunately, the referee ignored him.

It's amateur hour again from Tav.

1 hour ago, five stars said:

This thread is about Tav, that's why the post is about Tav funnily enough!

Although i do mention that he wasn't the only one with schoolboy errors in defence.

It was calamitous defending by Tav again, if Shanklin gets a shot away, we're in trouble.

He does well to win the ball (twice) for the first goal but turns to the referee doing that waving his arms about thing he does, while we have the ball in play and in an excellent position.

Fortunately, the referee ignored him.

It's amateur hour again from Tav.

Move on.

-1 star

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wonder if Balogun will get the blame for him having a shocker.

Folk basically don’t have much love for Goldson because of things he’s said or done off the park.

Get’s the blame for whoever is having a mare next to him.

He’s far better than Souttar, although I also think he absolutely needed dropped after recent performances. 

I've only watched brief highlights of the game, and sometimes when you're actually at the game you miss things. Especially at a place like Hampden. 

But other than his involvement in the 1st goal, is there any good forward play from Tav i missed?

Sterling (playing on the wrong side) had a few decent runs to the by-line, but i can't remember much from Tav.

I remember the row z free kick, lots of short corners when we actually have someone in the box for once who can attack the ball. (Balogun).

Maybe yous can enlighten me?

30 minutes ago, five stars said:

I've only watched brief highlights of the game, and sometimes when you're actually at the game you miss things. Especially at a place like Hampden. 

But other than his involvement in the 1st goal, is there any good forward play from Tav i missed?

Sterling (playing on the wrong side) had a few decent runs to the by-line, but i can't remember much from Tav.

I remember the row z free kick, lots of short corners when we actually have someone in the box for once who can attack the ball. (Balogun).

Only watched brief highlights :lol:

39 minutes ago, five stars said:

Pain in the cunt that afternoon mass eh

5 minutes ago, five stars said:

Still waiting for example of exciting, effective forward play from Tav yesterday?

Tav was decent yesterday and produced a more focused defensive performance 

I can be his biggest critic but he was fine yesterday