Leagues over maybe a cup

22 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

That's what happens when you can't take him out the first XI though. He needed managed and due to bad recruitment/injuries he was stuck. Hopefully can crack on next season as there was definitely a player there.

Why take him out the first 11, even in poor form you let the young guy learn from it and try play through it and change his thinking during games

3 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Why take him out the first 11, even in poor form you let the young guy learn from it and try play through it and change his thinking during games

Probably cause it’s never worked with any other young player.

2 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Too many fans turned on McAusland at the time, think it would've been another Leon King effort if he'd been allowed to play through it, was right to take him out the firing line & he'll benefit from it hopefully.

As much as we moan about wanting to see players coming through, we as a fan base turn on them very quickly.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

So you're resting your hopes on a Kilmarnock with nothing to play for taking points off a team that could win the league, that is back to full strength?

It's no worth wasting out breath over man we hate the cunts equally, a just feel like we fucked it and you've still got hope. Hope you're right man

I wouldn’t say I’m resting my hopes, I’d say the league is out of our hands now after the Dundee result, the goal difference won’t be bettered so it’s now not enough to beat them next week we need another team to do something and rugby park is a place Brenda’s sides have struggled big time.

All we can do is continue to support the club and hope the players find it in themselves to play like there are 4 cup finals left to play and give everything they have to win them all and we then just see if it was enough or not.

32 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

That's what happens when you can't take him out the first XI though. He needed managed and due to bad recruitment/injuries he was stuck. Hopefully can crack on next season as there was definitely a player there.

Definitely needs a reset.

Looks completely lost currently, like he’s not ready for men’s football never mind playing for us. Every full back he’s up against has his number.

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I wouldn’t say I’m resting my hopes, I’d say the league is out of our hands now after the Dundee result, the goal difference won’t be bettered so it’s now not enough to beat them next week we need another team to do something and rugby park is a place Brenda’s sides have struggled big time.

All we can do is continue to support the club and hope the players find it in themselves to play like there are 4 cup finals left to play and give everything they have to win them all and we then just see if it was enough or not.

They lost home and away to hearts this season before today mate, you're literally making the mentality point against your point. 

I don't think Rangers will win the league. But I didn't think they'd do it on helicopter Sunday or against Leipzig either and they did.

It seems like far too many have become accustomed to defeat. Too many now accepting and more comfortable assuming a subordinate position to them.

We saw against Leipzig and throughout that campaign that the support could be a 12th man. Nowadays we are effectively playing with 10 men with a support absolutely desperate to turn  on the team at the first opportunity. 

1 minute ago, Davie Watts said:

I don't think Rangers will win the league. But I didn't think they'd do it on helicopter Sunday or against Leipzig either and they did.

It seems like far too many have become accustomed to defeat. Too many now accepting and more comfortable assuming a subordinate to them.

We saw against Leipzig and throughout that campaign that the support could be a 12th man. Nowadays we are effectively playing with 10 men with a support absolutely desperate to turn  on the team at the first opportunity. 

‘They’ 

do you mean ‘we’ 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

They lost home and away to hearts this season before today mate, you're literally making the mentality point against your point. 

For what it’s worth I didn’t think hearts would get anything today, regardless of results this season but rugby park’s surface is a leveller so I think if they are dropping points post split outside of the win we need then rugby park is where I’d expect it to happen.

5 minutes ago, Davie Watts said:

It seems like far too many have become accustomed to defeat. Too many now accepting and more comfortable assuming a subordinate to them.

Laughable 

13 minutes ago, Davie Watts said:

head-shake.gif.05001101fb87706b9e2211ae43c9c456.gif

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nowadays we're playing with a support that have shown that they'll turn up whenever, wherever, failure after failure, price rise after price rise, to continue supporting players that consistently let them down. There's one group of people at Rangers that deserve no criticism and it's the support :tu:

Turn up and go tonto at the first miss placed pass. Spread negativity and fear amongst a squad and make safe, shit, risk averse passes more likely?

If we are going to take the credit for driving the team on to superhuman efforts against Leipzig etc then you need to accept that howling in rage the first inkling that things aren't going you way, also impacts on the team.

The team don't win or lose because if the fans, but it influences it. And it doesn't help. Too many serial losers in the stands as well as the park.

21 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Definitely needs a reset.

Looks completely lost currently, like he’s not ready for men’s football never mind playing for us. Every full back he’s up against has his number.

He's 21, if he's not ready for mens football yet he likely never will be

Just now, Davie Watts said:

Turn up and go tonto at the first miss placed pass. Spread negativity and fear amongst a squad and make safe, shit, risk averse passes more likely?

If we are going to take the credit for driving the team on to superhuman efforts against Leipzig etc then you need to accept that howling in rage the first inkling that things aren't going you way, also impacts on the team.

The team don't win or lose because if the fans, but it influences it. And it doesn't help. Too many serial losers in the stands as well as the park.

Do you think the fans never moaned and groaned in the 90's, or during Walters second spell ffs

The difference between then and now is that the players used they groans to inspire themselves to be better and to get themselves out of their rut

The current lot just fucking hide and shit the bed

3 minutes ago, Davie Watts said:

This is just mental. Since Clement came in this hasn't happened.

9 minutes ago, Davie Watts said:

Me and you were playing in 2005 and 2022? Some longevity that....

I’m sure you’re a diamond in real life but Rangers fans tend to refer to ‘us’ as we are in this together. 

4 minutes ago, Davie Watts said:

I've missed the comments that Ibrox is some sort of poisonous place when passes go astray because there's a few moans :lol: If the players are scared of a few moans then they should chuck it.

40 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

So you're resting your hopes on a Kilmarnock with nothing to play for taking points off a team that could win the league, that is back to full strength?

It's no worth wasting out breath over man we hate the cunts equally, a just feel like we fucked it and you've still got hope. Hope you're right man

Win 1-0 tomorrow and 1-0 next week and we are equal on points, with them having a 2 goal advantage in goal difference with 2 games to play. 

If we get ourselves into that position (highly unlikely I admit) then it's still all to play for.

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nowadays we're playing with a support that have shown that they'll turn up whenever, wherever, failure after failure, price rise after price rise, to continue supporting players that consistently let them down. There's one group of people at Rangers that deserve no criticism and it's the support :tu:

Absolutely.  I’ve posted this before and make no apologies for doing it again, but our support are unbelievable 

IMG_4375.jpeg

IMG_3227.jpeg