1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

A would have said Switzerland looked the best outside the top teams until they played Scotland 😂

Old guy that used to live near my da would hit out with daft shite all the time about underdogs winning major tournaments. Think it was the 2010 World Cup he was telling everyone Australia were going to do it.

Didn’t get out of the groups iirc

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can you tell me who the underdogs are that you think might win it please?

Still really early but I'll wait to see who goes through from the groups.

But have seen some great games from teams who have shocked me. Turkey looked really good as have Slovakia and even a couple of teams who played well but never got the points they wanted.

Just have a feeling that someone will win the Euros that's maybe not been favourites before the tournament. Think before the Tournament a lot of suggestions of the winner where very different.

6 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Still really early but I'll wait to see who goes through from the groups.

But have seen some great games from teams who have shocked me. Turkey looked really good as have Slovakia and even a couple of teams who played well but never got the points they wanted.

Just have a feeling that someone will win the Euros that's maybe not been favourites before the tournament. Think before the Tournament a lot of suggestions of the winner where very different.

48th in the world Slovakia who haven’t had a win like that 1-0 against an underachieving Belgium since the early 2000’s and it being only their 3rd win ever in this tournament are maybe going to win it

Germany will most likely win this tournament. Before the tournament Germany, France and Spain were the favourites. I can’t see what’s changed 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

48th in the world Slovakia who haven’t had a win like that 1-0 against an underachieving Belgium since the early 2000’s and it being only their 3rd win ever in this tournament are maybe going to win it

Germany will most likely win this tournament. Before the tournament Germany, France and Spain were the favourites. I can’t see what’s changed 

Mate I never said Slovakia where going to win it. I have enjoyed watching them along with some other teams. 

Nothing has changed its football it's an opinionated sport I'm not saying fucking Albania are going to win it and be the underdog champions.

Simply saying a team that where least expected to win it might win. Portugal have been solid before the Euros they could win it, Holland could go on to win it. Not exactly underdogs but not seen many people saying either of them would go on to win it. 

You honestly pick holes in everything and then wait for a reply then pick out what they have said and reword it into something they did not say. Fucking strange man.

Chances of Slovakia winning the Euros are about as much chance as Angus gunn catching the clapp in a German hoar house. But would be nice to see one of the smaller teams go far. I'll reword everything inch perfect for you in future. 😂

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Mate I never said Slovakia where going to win it. I have enjoyed watching them along with some other teams. 

Nothing has changed its football it's an opinionated sport I'm not saying fucking Albania are going to win it and be the underdog champions.

Simply saying a team that where least expected to win it might win. Portugal have been solid before the Euros they could win it, Holland could go on to win it. Not exactly underdogs but not seen many people saying either of them would go on to win it. 

You honestly pick holes in everything and then wait for a reply then pick out what they have said and reword it into something they did not say. Fucking strange man.

Chances of Slovakia winning the Euros are about as much chance as Angus gunn catching the clapp in a German hoar house. But would be nice to see one of the smaller stages go far. I'll reword everything inch perfect for you in future. 😂

Fucking hell I’m not reading that 

14 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Biscuit hips officially out.

Might actually be a blessing in disguise for them ... Play a proper back four, the same 4 in midfield and then Adams and Shankland up top. Have a proper go.  As long as ralston starts their right fucked though 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Chelsea ruined him

I'm not sure there was much to ruin. His stats were OK but not amazing in Ukraine. Splashing 90 million on a completely overhyped pace merchant is madness mind you.

Edit: Very similar G/A ratio to Ryan Kent to date btw.

23 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Mudryk is a myth.

playing in Ukraine compared to Premier League isn’t really a good measure of how good a player is, plenty rip it up in the Bundesliga for example then can’t do anything down south.

16 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I'm not sure there was much to ruin. His stats were OK but not amazing in Ukraine. Splashing 90 million on a completely overhyped pace merchant is madness mind you.

Edit: Very similar G/A ratio to Ryan Kent to date btw.

He looked really good in the few times I seen him. 

Weird comparison to make