3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I want to see an England / Turkey semi final.

There's a huge Turkish and Kurdish Community around here, place would be proper mental, loads of extra Police etc :lol:

Really hostile when they played each other in Sunderland IIRC.

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

You been watching this? Seeing something creative enough to be described as a flip round the corner in this game would be an early Christmas miracle :lol:

😂😂😂

On the principle that somebody has to get something right, sooner or later…

39 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

@Jelle1880 what are Belgian fans like? Do you get a mix of Flemish and Wallonians or is it heavily biased in favour of one or the other? And what language are the chants in?

It's 50/50, but in the past it was very much Wallonians as the Belgian identity seems a lot stronger there. Until like the early 2000s most of the fans of the national teams were fans who already followed a club in Belgium, once the team improved they also started attracting many people who didn't really follow football.

Songs tend to be sung in English as far as I know, with some exceptions.

As for how they are: I feel it's a lot like the Dutch clowns, lots of people you'd struggle to associate with at the football. Many families as well.

Just now, GA1972 said:

Toney made them miles better last game 

Thought Watkins looked good in his short playing time as well. 

For whatever reason Kane isn't even in the box to receive it half the time, and he's probably been in midfield more than up front. 

Mowbray getting wired into Schar, but his card looked a case of two players doing pretty much the same thing.

All the cards so far have been soft.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Should have had a second yellow there I think, that’s 2 that should have been a booking since his yellow

Think the refs have been instructed to be sending less players off this tournament. Some of them have made up for that by just dishing out bookings to anyone in sight 

6 minutes ago, Vision said:

Fake taps and haircuts all round :lol:

6 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Really hostile when they played each other in Sunderland IIRC.

As long as my favourite kebab shop wouldn't get wrecked if England lost, I'd love a England/Turkey semi :lol:

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I've seen about 3 or 4 now. Strangest one was on the news before the build up with a Rangers and Man United badge on an England flag. 

This is why all Rangers fans should support England

We are they and they are we

Rule Britannia 🇬🇧

lol

Just now, Siam69 said:

As long as favourite kebab shop wouldn't get wrecked if England lost, I'd love a England/Turkey semi :lol:

I love when the Turkish barbers trim my eyebrows tbh.