11 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

I think you'll find I was talking about my own experience. Keep hating though lads.

No Scotland no party!!

Good times.

Be as well cancelling the next month then as there wont be any Scotland.

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Clarke moaning about the ref being from Argentina 

Thats probably a hate crime now. 

He is one negative, uninspiring clown.

Extend his contract please 

I genuinely thought it was a fake AI video when I saw it on X.

That is shocking by the way. Really poor form and sour grapes from Clarke. Totally not befitting of a man leading a country… except maybe all too fitting it’s Scotland after-all.

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

I genuinely thought it was a fake AI video when I saw it on X.

That is shocking by the way. Really poor form and sour grapes from Clarke. Totally not befitting of a man leading a country… except maybe all too fitting it’s Scotland after-all.

He's got all the hallmarks of the next tarrier manager. Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

It's not just a section of the support 

The club itself at points proudly showed their leanings to unionism , the monarchy , loyalism and Protestantism over the last century and more 

They still do to a certain extent with regards to unionism and the monarchy but try to be a bit more clever with it in today's world

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

It's not just a section of the support 

The club itself at points proudly showed their leanings to unionism , the monarchy , loyalism and Protestantism over the last century and more 

They still do to a certain extent with regards to unionism and the monarchy but try to be a bit more clever with it in today's world

I haven't said that people can't do it or the club can't do it. I've given my opinion on taking a lead for your politics or religion from a football club, or supporting a football club because of your politics or religion. I didn't say that I dislike or that I'm offended by any of the the things associated with the club either. They're just completely separate worlds to me.

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Blaming and greeting about the ref 

Clarke has just put himself front runner for the piggery hotseat when Rodgers runs off with the first premier league club that flutters their eyelashes at him 

Cunts would run him out of town if he set up their team like that. 

8 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Clarke moaning about the ref being from Argentina 

Thats probably a hate crime now. 

He is one negative, uninspiring clown.

Extend his contract please 

Read stories all the time about English tourists and backpackers going to Argentina and kidding on they're Scottish because of how much they don't like the English.

Guy's head's up his arse.

18 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I haven't said that people can't do it or the club can't do it. I've given my opinion on taking a lead for your politics or religion from a football club, or supporting a football club because of your politics or religion. I didn't say that I dislike or that I'm offended by any of the the things associated with the club either. They're just completely separate worlds to me.

I get your opinion 

I don't think a sizeable and probably the majority of the Rangers support being Rangers fans because of their family being from a certain religious and political background through the generations and that the club has always had close links makes them brain dead weirdos though 

Aside of all other considerations, would we really want the distinction of being first to lead us out of the groups to fall to that greeting faced bastard?

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

He’s stable in hospital but needs an operation (fracture of facial bones) no idea why it described it as fatal

Fatal - facial…

Bit similar if you mishear it?

10 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Aside of all other considerations, would we really want the distinction of being first to lead us out of the groups to fall to that greeting faced bastard?

He'll keep his job because the SFA love him. He's been found out to be pish. Stick to the plastic pitches ya dour faced cunt. 

Bye bye Scotland! :confused:

9 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I get your opinion 

I don't think a sizeable and probably the majority of the Rangers support being Rangers fans because of their family being from a certain religious and political background through the generations and that the club has always had close links makes them brain dead weirdos though 

I was talking about fans of any club and I used that term for effect. I won't lie and say that I understand it or don't find it weird though. It's nothing to do with me agreeing or disagreeing with the politics. They could be singing about things high on my list of political priorities like funding the NHS, closing tax loopholes for corporations, and nationalising critical national infrastructure and I'd still find it to be really odd.