8 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Think in our Rangers bubble itā€™s easy to think the ā€˜horse shoeā€™ or slow, ponderous play is a Rangers problem when in actual fact itā€™s just a problem with football as a whole at the moment

There's definitely a case to be made. Much prefer the way Spain play but that's so rare. Some of these goal attempts actually make me appreciate Dessers a lot more.Ā 

12 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

There's definitely a case to be made. Much prefer the way Spain play but that's so rare. Some of these goal attempts actually make me appreciate Dessers a lot more.Ā 

Quite funny that Spain probably started the trend of the ponderous almost pointless possession at the tail end of their dominance and now itā€™s them bucking the trend and actually playing with purpose. With some of these teams youā€™re almost stunned on the rare occasion when thereā€™s a pass through the lines and not just shifted out wide

4 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I've actually quite enjoyed this game.

I know it's not for everyone but Slovenia have defender really well and been a decent tactical battle.

It's easier to moan at the bigger side but Slovenia are very well set up, they all know their jobs and put everything into it. Even going forward they pick their moments and are effective. Only Spain, France, England, Belgium, Switzerland and Portugal scored more in the qualifiers. A good team.