12 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not watch the WC final?

Do you know I'm not sure if I actually did. Or certainly can't remember it. Apart from us and England at major tournaments, I've really fallen out love with football. 

I'm meant domestically anyway. It will great to see him in a better league. 

3 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I think it's Spain's to lose. Although I'd love us to win. 

We might bore them into submission. 

We've got to get by the Netherlands first.

But surely to God we must play better soon.

2 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

We've got to get by the Netherlands first.

But surely to God we must play better soon.

You would think but I've seen nothing to suggest this team can beat Spain let alone Netherlands. 

Hopefully today is the day we see us playing better. 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

No chance Holland are beating Spain for me. 

Can actually see England clicking tonight and winning with relative ease. 

Hope England do. Hope they win the tournament 

Wouldn't mind England winning it, won't be rooting for them by any means, but it wouldn't bother me. They're well overdue winning something, has to come at some point. 

That being said, I'll spend the whole weekend listening to their meltdowns on Talksport if they got put out. It would be fantastic entertainment.

13 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Wouldn't mind England winning it, won't be rooting for them by any means, but it wouldn't bother me. They're well overdue winning something, has to come at some point. 

That being said, I'll spend the whole weekend listening to their meltdowns on Talksport if they got put out. It would be fantastic entertainment.

Not fussed myself either but the tarriers were all greeting today in work about England winning it therefore I now want them to. It’s probably the only joy we’ll get this season.

24 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Not fussed myself either but the tarriers were all greeting today in work about England winning it therefore I now want them to. It’s probably the only joy we’ll get this season.

Wasn't sure whether to go with the laugh or cry emoji. 

Cry one felt right.

Hopefully England either suddenly remember how to play or go out. Don’t think I can stand another borefest being carried on into the final.

Sick hearing of how good Southgate’s record is with the quarters and semi finals. Truth is that apart from beating Germany in euro 20 they have lost to every “big” side they have played in every tournament he has managed in.