Ibrox Development

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Welcome to my world 

I neither want to be in or want welcomed into your world, but here I am bang in the middle of it , so I'm going to sympathise with you going forward and get angry at cunts who can get to Ibrox in 30 minutes like I used to, bastards. 

20 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I neither want to be in or want welcomed into your world, but here I am bang in the middle of it , so I'm going to sympathise with you going forward and get angry at cunts who can get to Ibrox in 30 minutes like I used to, bastards. 

Yes that’s the spirit mate 

Rangers are on the brink of tying up a deal with a new temporary home for the start of the season - with Hampden Park now believed to be the frontrunner.

The Ibrox club was plunged into a crisis last month when it emerged that blundering former CEO James Bisgrove had botched the planning of a summer renovation job on the Copland Road stand - before hastily jumping ship to a new job in Saudi Arabia. Bisgrove’s betrayal has left chairman John Bennett facing a race against the clock to find an alternative venue to house the club’s home games until such times as their own stadium can be reopened to the public.

Bennett has held talks with rugby bosses over the possibility of renting Murrayfield and it’s understood those discussions remain ongoing with the 67,000 capacity ground still considered as a viable option. But Record Sport has learned that an alternative solution to relocate Philippe Clement’s side to the home of Scottish football on Glasgow’s south side has picked up serious pace over the course of the last two weeks. And, although the conversations are described as ‘extremely complicated’ sources at Hampden are reasonably confident that an agreement could be signed off as early as next week.

But our source said: “There are still a number of live options on the table because it’s all extremely complicated at this stage. There’s a feeling the Rangers board have been horribly misled. But the club wants to cause as little inconvenience as possible to the Rangers support during this period which is one major reason why Hampden is seen as the best alternative, rather than asking them to travel across the country for home matches.”

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Bennett completely throwing Bisgrove under the bus.

A guy who got promoted way beyond his skillset by erm Bennett.

What a fucking shambles the club is.

I’d throw him under a train for leaving in the middle of this  project. 

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If Bisgrove is to blame why did the club sack another member of staff?

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

There will be a few people involved putting this in place, not just Bisgrove. Each given different parts of the project to manage and coordinated by Bisgrove.  

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It's not a good look IMO 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Project manager was easy one to blame but now we are weeks down the line and no further forward it’s time for Bisgrove to get the blame.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Project manager was easy one to blame but now we are weeks down the line and no further forward it’s time for Bisgrove to get the blame.

They would have known that from the get go and certainly from when things started to surface. It was his project after all.  
Once you start looking closer at something other stuff can be seen. 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

There will be a few people involved putting this in place, not just Bisgrove. Each given different parts of the project to manage and coordinated by Bisgrove.  

Bennett put Bisgrove in charge so if he was out of his depth then it's on Bennett.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Heart and Hand and I think 4lads went after Bisgrove the day this was announced so it's definitely the clubs position 

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Bennett put Bisgrove in charge so if he was out of his depth then it's on Bennett.

We don’t know he was out his depth though. We do know however he fucked off to Saudi at a crucial time in this project.  

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

They would have known that from the get go and certainly from when things started to surface. It was his project after all.  
Once you start looking closer at something other stuff can be seen. 

Yeah, it must’ve came as a massive shock to Bennett and board that a commercial/marketing executive is out his depth on such projects.

If he was here would they have sacked him for this - absolutely not.

Who they going to throw under bus when we’re not in Ibrox in September or October?

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yeah, it must’ve came as a massive shock to Bennett and board that a commercial/marketing executive is out his depth on such projects.

If he was here would they have sacked him for this - absolutely not.

Who they going to throw under bus when we’re not in Ibrox in September or October?

So it wasn’t Bisgrove’s fault? Or that he scampered when the project was in the build phase.  

Ok. 

geez man. Place is mental 

24 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So it wasn’t Bisgrove’s fault? Or that he scampered when the project was in the build phase.  

Ok. 

geez man. Place is mental 

If it is Bisgrove's fault then t's also Bennet's fault for putting someone so inexperienced in such an important role.