Ibrox Development

Kinda mad the first home game is in a month and fans still have no idea where it will be played or if it will even be in the same city.

I can only guess Hampden definitely isn't an option, otherwise it would have been announced by now. Similarly you would have thought Murryfield would have been announced by now if it was possible.

My guess is our home games in August will be rearranged and they will try and get a potential venue for September if Ibrox still isn't ready or have to rearrange them too.

I have no idea what we do about Europe though. Going to end up trying to qualify for the Champions League at fucking Fir Park.

54 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I’m sure they will understand that’s how it goes, just like those who were thrown out the Copland to allow them to move in

Edit - Never mind canny be bothered lol 

2 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Kinda mad the first home game is in a month and fans still have no idea where it will be played or if it will even be in the same city.

I can only guess Hampden definitely isn't an option, otherwise it would have been announced by now. Similarly you would have thought Murryfield would have been announced by now if it was possible.

My guess is our home games in August will be rearranged and they will try and get a potential venue for September if Ibrox still isn't ready or have to rearrange them too.

I have no idea what we do about Europe though. Going to end up trying to qualify for the Champions League at fucking Fir Park.

Do you need a month to organise your travel plans like?

They could tell me two days before kickoff and I’d manage 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That’s good for you, other people will need to organise busses, others buy tickets for ferries/trains etc, some will have to take time off work. 

Also, some people genuinely won’t be able to afford to get themselves to, let’s say, Edinburgh.

I’m not being dramatic when I say that either.

52 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I do , I need to organise flights and work around my working weekends, even at Ibrox I need to know when the game is going to be with plenty of fucking notice, what about our fans from Ulster? They just to fuck up and try to organise travel within a day aye ?

No they haven’t. That would be unfair 

30 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s not fucking Spain we’re moving to. 😂😂

Can you not comprehend that people need to organise time off work, babysitters, travel and hotels so having a game suddenly be suspended or moved a couple weeks before has major implications?

3 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Can you not comprehend that people need to organise time off work, babysitters, travel and hotels so having a game suddenly be suspended or moved a couple weeks before has major implications?

why would a game be suddenly suspended or suddenly moved? That would be weird unless it’s weather related  

Or do you think you’ll know the date and venue in advance of the start of the season?

I’m not being an arse btw but I’m positive the fixture list is out, then venues will be confirmed soon and everyone will know well in advance. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I do , I need to organise flights and work around my working weekends, even at Ibrox I need to know when the game is going to be with plenty of fucking notice, what about our fans from Ulster? They just to fuck up and try to organise travel within a day aye ?

Welcome to my world 

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

why would a game be suddenly suspended or suddenly moved? That would be weird unless it’s weather related  

Or do you think you’ll know the date and venue in advance of the start of the season?

I’m not being an arse btw but I’m positive the fixture list is out, then venues will be confirmed soon and everyone will know well in advance. 

This is based on personal feeling with nothing to back it up. We should know now where the team are going to be playing and a timescale.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

This is based on personal feeling with nothing to back it up. We should know now where the team are going to be playing and a timescale.

Fixture list was only out last week. I would guess negotiations are being concluded and we will know very soon. We will want to make sure all is in place before announcing anything because we have fans travelling far and wide. 

imo - with also nothing to back it up. 

2 hours ago, Bydo said:

Also, some people genuinely won’t be able to afford to get themselves to, let’s say, Edinburgh.

I’m not being dramatic when I say that either.

If it's Edinburgh I'll not be attending, it's about £25 on the train from my bit.  That's pretty much the price of the match ticket.

I'll probably offer my season ticket to some cunt from over that way on here until we get back to Ibrox.

6 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

I’m sure they will understand that’s how it goes, just like those who were thrown out the Copland to allow them to move in

Absolutely and the fans moved out of the copland will be delighted.

7 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

There must be more bad news the silence is deafening. The dignified silence has ramped up to just silence.

More to come.

Steel Contractors direct supply now available for on site, would have been fitted on time on budget as it is a UK supply. So threw under the bus by club statement not stating so or very much at all.

Refusing to detract or add to statement so another court case no doubts.

The steel the club decided to manage and or buy direct, wrong or defective, late and from Asia is the issue.

Scumbags not only fuckin people's  passion, now fucking reputations and livelihoods.

2 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

If it's Edinburgh I'll not be attending, it's about £25 on the train from my bit.  That's pretty much the price of the match ticket.

I'll probably offer my season ticket to some cunt from over that way on here until we get back to Ibrox.

You’d do horribly if you lived in NI. Probably never have been to Ibrox ever 

25 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

More to come.

Steel Contractors direct supply now available for on site, would have been fitted on time on budget as it is a UK supply. So threw under the bus by club statement not stating so or very much at all.

The steel the club decided to manage and or buy direct, wrong or defective, late and from Asia is the issue.

Scumbags not only fuckin people's  passion, now fucking reputations and livelihoods.

Are you just making shite up so you can be angry aye?

29 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

More to come.

Is this from a strong source?