Ibrox Development

14 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Was told exactly the same but not allowing for the fit out of barriers etc then inspection and testing of.

Shambles can't run a football club, how do they expect to self run a bespoke building project.

The biggest laugh today was wife being informed her dad's brick install delayed due to supplier issues only bought and paid for in Feb lol.

Piss taking cunts, assuming G51 is the year it will open.

You said January ya midden 

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mid to late October at earliest i was told yesterday.

Complete balls up by Bisgrove, Bennet and their PM.

I've been told the same mate. 

I struggle to blame above for orders etc, appointing the wrong PM would be on them, but in my work we have board members who aren't technical, so if I ordered stuff on a job for us that would be on me and not them 

22 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I struggle to blame above for orders etc, appointing the wrong PM would be on them, but in my work we have board members who aren't technical, so if I ordered stuff on a job for us that would be on me and not them 

I have heard Sept and possibly euro games at home with 3 stands as heavy crane work will be complete

24 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

More to it than that mate.

Bisgrove and Bennett pulled rank so to speak.

We've all had a rough idea that it's going to be October, which I why I said the other day it's weird the club have said Hampden until end of August.

Just want a bit of honesty. If they think it's going to be beyond that just tell us all the now, get it over and done with. There's no point in drip feeding shit out trying to make the situation appear not so bad.

We know it's fucking bad, just tell the truth.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

You said January ya midden 

Really

you must be keeping an eye on me, would say that's still on.

Doesn't change what I was told yesterday.

Long and short it's the unknown.

27 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

We've all had a rough idea that it's going to be October, which I why I said the other day it's weird the club have said Hampden until end of August.

Just want a bit of honesty. If they think it's going to be beyond that just tell us all the now, get it over and done with. There's no point in drip feeding shit out trying to make the situation appear not so bad.

We know it's fucking bad, just tell the truth.

Bennett’s follow up personal statement he promised us is gonna be a stoater. 

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fans have every right to complain about having to go to Hampden.

Paid money that is based on a seat at Ibrox, now they’ll most likely get a worse seat, in a worse stadium, not to mention we’ll 99% be paying an increase on Euro tickets as well.

I'm giving them credit here that they don't deserve but I don't think even our board are that stupid.

If they increase the prices for the Europe then expect empty seats galore at Hampden especially & if this carries on longer as we all expect then it'll be the group games also. 

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I'm giving them credit here that they don't deserve but I don't think even our board are that stupid.

If they increase the prices for the Europe then expect empty seats galore at Hampden especially & if this carries on longer as we all expect then it'll be the group games also. 

Won’t be empty seats. Our fan base don’t have it in them to do anything like that. Even the ST holders that don’t go to Hampden will just seatsub their seats and someone else will take it 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Won’t be empty seats. Our fan base don’t have it in them to do anything like that. Even the ST holders that don’t go to Hampden will just seatsub their seats and someone else will take it 

Agreed that we don't have it in us for a protest like that, think it'll just be a case of people simply not being arsed going & spending the money, especially if the prices shoot up.

Season Tickets are bit different, people will always want those for the foreseeable but I can see European games getting hit if its at Hampden.  

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Agreed that we don't have it in us for a protest like that, think it'll just be a case of people simply not being arsed going & spending the money, especially if the prices shoot up.

Season Tickets are bit different, people will always want those for the foreseeable but I can see European games getting hit if its at Hampden.  

I think if ST holders don’t take their seat for the European games you’ll still get it near selling out anyway. We’ve sold our end out for this daft friendly against Man Utd in Edinburgh on Saturday and those prices were ludicrous 

23 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

They are, without doubt. 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think if ST holders don’t take their seat for the European games you’ll still get it near selling out anyway. We’ve sold our end out for this daft friendly against Man Utd in Edinburgh on Saturday and those prices were ludicrous 

Put mine on resale this morning and they were sold within about an hour, never expected them to go at all.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Rangers allocation for Saturday isn't actually that big I dont think, majority of the stadium is neutral

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I was hoping that the tickets were sold before all this shit, if not then we've got no chance....

And as noted above, ForeverAndEver sells his this morning after it just being put up, why would the board even bother their arse to do anything to appease the fans when they know the money will still flow in like always.

Sad state of affairs, it's going to need a fan revolt to give them a kick up the arse, something that I don't thing we have in us.