Ibrox Development

41 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Anybody else trying to SeatSub but getting a message saying ‘None of your tickets can be offered for resale at the moment….’? 

They need to sell out the paid for tickets first before seat sub takes affect.

Probably just being cautious.

3 minutes ago, eastendblue said:

That’s a good shout mate, hadn’t thought of that. 

2 hours ago, eastendblue said:

You can normally put your ticket up for seatsub regardless of sales. Obviously this situation is different, so if it’s paper tickets then maybe there will be a window for fans to seatsub the ticket before they’re sent out.

16 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Won’t be empty seats. Our fan base don’t have it in them to do anything like that. Even the ST holders that don’t go to Hampden will just seatsub their seats and someone else will take it 

Considering leaving mine empty mate I used seat sub last year and couldn’t use the credit towards my renewal this year, fed up of being made an absolute mug by the club 

5 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Considering leaving mine empty mate I used seat sub last year and couldn’t use the credit towards my renewal this year, fed up of being made an absolute mug by the club 

I used my credit towards my renewal this year. You’d to sign in and change your password a couple of months ago to give it the go ahead I’m sure mate 

5 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Why couldn’t you use your credit? 

2 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

Why couldn’t you use your credit? 

They put a date on it you had to use it by it was something like a week after the renewal notice came out , tried contacting rangers and they were else’s 

10 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

They put a date on it you had to use it by it was something like a week after the renewal notice came out , tried contacting Rangers and they were else’s 

I used my credit weeks after the renewals came out.

1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I used my sub seat credits against my season book for this season mate. It was a pain in the arse right enough due to the change in passwords etc but eventually got the full value of what I had built up…….. 

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Suits him now to say this. Didn't hear him say this when he was getting all kinds of access to people within the club.

He is correct in what he says. I’ve never known a proper ‘chairman’ to run a decent sized company.

Their tweet will clearly lead to something though. Just become another lapdog. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Edgar’s a hard listen 

A lot of fan media is now , no one wants to take the board to task or say it how it is as they’ll lose access. Clubs a fucking mess we go from one controversy to another , have haemorrhaged money for legal fees and failed projects for years and were a fucking disgrace on the pitch 

I listen to H&H quite a bit and for folk to say they haven't been hard on the club, need to listen again.

Also, like us, it's just opinions that they voice, he just has a wider audience than normal fans.

If you don't like it, do your own thing and replace them.