Thought he was a fantastic signing. He was routinely top of the scoring charts prior to coming. I was always frustrated that he tended be used out wide with us which I felt was a mistake and sold him sort. But his effort and quality was never in doubt. 

3 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Larsson played at a higher standard than Arveladze

Only for a couple of seasons. And Arveladze played longer in Holland and in Turkey for 2 years which are probably higher standard than here.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Only for a couple of seasons. And Arveladze played longer in Holland and in Turkey for 2 years which are probably higher standard than here.

I'm sorry but there's no comparison between them, i loved Arveladze but Larsson is arguably the best striker or player to play in the SPL. 

3 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I'm sorry but there's no comparison between them, i loved Arveladze but Larsson is arguably the best striker or player to play in the SPL. 

Who said there was?

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

Did he not score like 40 goals in a season for Ajax?

11 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

The initial post i replied to which compared them. 

Not in the way you're implying. All he said was he as a better goals per game scoring record, which is likely true.

Shota was different class, loved the guy. Pity we had to use him more in the wide role rather than up front because he was lethal in front goal, we had some very good strikers in that period mind you 

On 20/06/2024 at 16:36, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Cheating diving prick who everyone felt sorry for snapped leg.

Hate everyone off Oneils cheating g pricks. Even though specky inherited him.