Expectations for 24/25 at this moment in time

One of the big things PC focused on was the synergy between fans and team and how it needed repaired from when he came in and for the most part he got that back to probably about even, maybe still negative with the SCF loss.

That synergy has the potential to be as low as when he first came in given the lack of rebuild, stadium debacle, lack of CEO.

59 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Would like to think it would be that way but the reality is unless we're winning then his starting 11, subs, tactics etc will soon fuck everyone off and especially at games he'll catch the abuse too.

Not saying the Board won't get targeted, just that I honestly can see PC also catching it big time too despite us wanting to be level headed about it.

He has been put in a very difficult position through no fault of his own but thatll cut no ice with a lot of supporters if we are trailing in the league and get put out the ch league qualifiers. Itll be him thatll get most of the stick, wrongly, and the board who have hung him out to dry will happily let him take the heat. Thats how it works unfortunately.

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Pointless with no money. Hoping for that is mental imo 

Miracles in shifting guys out, rather than spending it.

Quite confident between he and PC that they’ll buy well if they have money to spend. 

5 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

He has been put in a very difficult position through no fault of his own but thatll cut no ice with a lot of supporters if we are trailing in the league and get put out the ch league qualifiers. Itll be him thatll get most of the stick, wrongly, and the board who have hung him out to dry will happily let him take the heat. Thats how it works unfortunately.

And the problem with that is, where do we go after him. I honestly believe that Philippe Clement is the real deal and can get us back to where we belong - but he needs to right tools for the job. Leaving him with mostly the same shit that has failed year after year is not going to get him or us anywhere. 

13 minutes ago, The Archer said:

I believe Hagi,Matondo,Lowry and Ridvan will have a very positive season and will be sold next summer for good money in our player trading model although Hagi is outside that model.

League champions

League cup

last 16 Europa

Put the crack pipe down

22 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Days out with her and the wean or watching Tav and Goldson give me a brain hemorrhage every week...

missing out on the best days of your life, making memories that'll last a lifetime, memories that you'll be talking about 30 yrs from now so enjoy them while you have them

30 yrs from now your wife and wean will still be about tav and goldson wont be

:pipe:

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

I believe Hagi,Matondo,Lowry and Ridvan will have a very positive season and will be sold next summer for good money in our player trading model although Hagi is outside that model.

League champions

League cup

last 16 Europa

Good night last night pal.

IMG_4171.gif

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

League champions

League cup

last 16 Europa

:lol: 

2 hours ago, The Archer said:

League champions

League cup

last 16 Europa

I know it’s not popular, but I think Hagi will get a decent amount of game time this season if he’s still here. 

2 hours ago, The Archer said:

League champions

League cup

last 16 Europa

Put the glue bag down FFS. 

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I know it’s not popular, but I think Hagi will get a decent amount of game time this season if he’s still here. 

What position?

He can’t play the 10 the way Clement plays it with loads expected off the ball and running beyond the striker.

Difficult to see us doing anything with regards to possible League win or a good European run. Off the field we are a shambles, and whilst a couple of signings have been made who we can only hope will bring some sort of improvement to the quality of the squad, the significant rebuild and improvement in the squad that last season displayed was required, has so far not come to pass with a couple of weeks to go before we are back at it.

Clement truly has his work cut out for him, it remains to be seen if his claim of having identified the cause of our squads physical fragility rings true and we manage to avoid the quite frankly stupid levels of time lost to injury by the squad last season, and we will have to hope that he can somehow build up the mental resilience of our players, the lack of which that has seen the collective bottle crash when the pressure of actually winning something was placed upon them over the last few years.

Be class to have a team that could do the very basics.

Goalies that catch the ball, defenders that are switched on and defend, midfielders that can pass and run, and strikers that can score.

Don’t seem to have any of that so far. 

7 hours ago, The Archer said:

League champions

League cup

last 16 Europa

Please just shut the fuck up man. So tedious