*****Ajax v Rangers*****

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Ask any fan of those teams if they'd swap position with us and 100% of them would say yes.

I'm not saying I want us to be fighting for a top six finish ffs. I'm very clearly saying that there are two clubs in this league who pretty much know for a fact where they'll finish before the first ball of the season is kicked: us and the scum. And since we're always second it's fucking boring. 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm not saying I want us to be fighting for a top six finish ffs. I'm very clearly saying that there are two clubs in this league who pretty much know for a fact where they'll finish before the first ball of the season is kicked: us and the scum. And since we're always second it's fucking boring. 

I know exactly what you're saying and It's wild.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I know exactly what you're saying and It's wild.

Doesn't seem even remotely wild to me to prefer your football with some excitement, but horses for courses n all that.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye must be exiting as fuck watching motherwell 

It's a very simple point and I've expanded on it further since. If you still don't get it then I'm not sure you ever will. 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's right. We are not winning the league. It's a guaranteed second hoping to avoid them in the cups to win something.

This squad is howling 

Outside chance of winning the league, cups and competing in Europe is more exciting that competing with Dundee and St Mirren to come 6th. None of us are happy about the way things are but to say otherwise is fucking ridiculous.

Aye all should be alright for the start of the season.

We had 1 new player start I suppose 

Broke up the Tav -Goldson partnership kinda.

We are going long into the channels for Scott n Ross to try take down and then drive at players. 

Danilo like a new signing

Davies is a left footed centre back in right position.

Dessers expert at offside 

Headinsand.jpg

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's right. We are not winning the league. It's a guaranteed second hoping to avoid them in the cups to win something.

This squad is howling 

So that means be jealous of Motherwell? Sake man, wits happening?

Thinking of the positives.. Dio and Barron looked good. Diomande is going to keep improving and be sold next season for a decent wedge.

(bold) Prediction for the season is Lowry will force his way to being a starter.

Negatives are we have some amount of average to pish footballers in that squad.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

So that means be jealous of Motherwell? Sake man, wits happening?

I'd not say we are jealous of Motherwell or anyone for that matter just pointing out we are not winning the league unless we somehow sign a rake of players and have millions invested.

45 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Fucking dreading another season of this. 

Honestly feel a bit jealous of fans of teams like Motherwell and Hibs who can go into a season with the excitement of maybe getting a top 6 finish. We're comfortably finishing 2nd, but miles behind the scum and every cunt knows it right now.

Can't disagree unfortunately, not sure of the Sima situation right now, but the possibility of him Cortes and Danilo up front gives me at least some hope. The midfield and defence are a huge worry.

Stopped listening at Clement’s interview at “we created really good chances”.

He was keen to talk about us being the better team in the cup final this week too despite both teams being absolutely shite.

Getting a little worrying.