Europa League/Conference 24/25

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Pub team in a pub league ,commentators cheek to say pilzen are not great! Would never say that about hearts 😀

Plzen wernt particularly good over the tie, hearts just worse. What an implosion that lot are having. 

Conference for hearts is better either way. Chance to contribute to the coefficient, couldn't see them winning much in the europa. Imagine they'll make more money in the conference. 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

The fact that Larne & TNS have qualified for the group stages tells me everything about the level Scottish football is at, our league really is the pits

It’s brutal. Said it loads on here previously but Irish clubs would compete fine with the biggest end of Scottish clubs, especially the league of Ireland sides 

13 minutes ago, ClintingHill said:

Plzen wernt particularly good over the tie, hearts just worse. What an implosion that lot are having. 

Conference for hearts is better either way. Chance to contribute to the coefficient, couldn't see them winning much in the europa. Imagine they'll make more money in the conference. 

Thanks to septic and the rest of the SPL fannies, as it stands if we win the league this year we go into the second CL qualifying round. We have to win three ties to qualify for the CL. I’m not even sure we’d be guaranteed European football. Second place goes into second EL qualifying round as in the Gerrard years.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

The fact that Larne & TNS have qualified for the group stages tells me everything about the level Scottish football is at, our league really is the pits

They qualified through the Champions route, not the league route which the Scottish teams were in. 

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Can you explain this to me? Not looking for an argument, don't get why they aren't.

They’re league of Ireland. It’s two different leagues. Larne are the first side to qualify for European groups from NI, which is the Irish league 

21 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

They qualified through the Champions route, not the league route which the Scottish teams were in. 

They are still minnows in relative terms so it's some achievement for both, I just feel that we see the same predictability with the Scottish teams in qualifying....we haven't been much better of late with the champions league mind you

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

They are still minnows in relative terms so it's some achievement for both, I just feel that we see the same predictability with the Scottish teams in qualifying....we haven't been much better of late with the champions league mind you

Massive money and three European away trips for both clubs. It’s the best aspect of the Conference league.