graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m fucking sick of hearing our managers go on about Killies pitch, how hard games are at Killie/Pittodrie/Tynecastle are. 

The Killie pitch is bogging but manager after manager banging on about it all week before games then seeps into squad and gives them a get out after a bad result.

We beed someone who will just disregard where and whatever pitch we play on and just ingrain on his team a belief and style that no matter the game we play the same every time.

Totally agree, plus we have an astro pitch at our training centre so it's not like they have never played on 1.

We should be picking a team who are comfortable with it and just go out and get stuck in. Most of the time it's down to heart and desire. 

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Totally agree, plus we have an astro pitch at our training centre so it's not like they have never played on 1.

We should be picking a team who are comfortable with it and just go out and get stuck in. Most of the time it's down to heart and desire. 

Wait till after Sunday, two to three days of this baldy buffoon talking about how hard and tough it will be at Pittodrie.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m fucking sick of hearing our managers go on about Killies pitch, how hard games are at Killie/Pittodrie/Tynecastle are. 

The Killie pitch is bogging but manager after manager banging on about it all week before games then seeps into squad and gives them a get out after a bad result.

Did the manager actually blame the pitch? 

Its a brass neck if so. Killie usually can't win on it never mind us.... we gave them their first home win of the season yesterday. We were so pish they could have wrapped up that game by halftime. Fuck all strategy.

37 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Substance above anything else mate trophies are all that matters. If we can look like prime barca doing it fantastic. 

I think people often misinterpret the style of play thing a bit. For me it's not about having "nice football to watch", it's about producing the a brand of football that gives you the best chance of getting results. 

In this league, it has to be about creating high quality chances and scoring goals. The way we play just now, we create minimal chances - low quality ones at that - and the game is generally always in the balance. That's unacceptable for the money we spend. 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

So why did these players show some consistency and speak glowingly of how great his style was when things were ticking along nicely in the early months of Clements time 

It's a piss poor excuse from the players that they don't like the manager so that's why they are shite. You play for Glasgow Rangers and are paid handsomely for it. If you can't even maintain some professionalism and personal pride then take your self out the door with the manager 

Because we lack a core group of leaders at the club to drag the best out of everyone so everyone will simply be thinking well I have a 2 or a 3 year contract or if its lower they will be onto their agent to find them an exit.

24 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Did the manager actually blame the pitch? 

Its a brass neck if so. Killie usually can't win on it never mind us.... we gave them their first home win of the season yesterday. We were so pish they could have wrapped up that game by halftime. Fuck all strategy.

Before and after game he was talking about gow tough a place to go it was and he said only us and the tarriers had won at Killie.

St johnstone beat them at start of season and Hearts beat them last season too.

He was then banging on about how it was the newer players first experience of it

I can't see Aberdeen keeping up this form all season. They'll have a blip and we'll finish second. If by some miracle Aberdeen split the OF then there should be a shake up from top to bottom but that won't happen.

The days of drastic action being taken is long gone. 13 years of underachieving and manager after manager being the new saviour. Im sad to say I can't see the days of us being regular title winners happening any time soon. The odd cup win when we don't have to face the taigs in the final is as good as it gets for us right now. Clement won't win us a title, he had a glorious chance last season and bottled it. 

Every cunt outside our board and management can see it. 
Every pundit and fan sees we have no style or identity and I’m sick of listening that clown Clement. 
He fucking drones on in riddles and I can’t see how he can inspire anyone 

What do these bastards do in training ? Nothing ever changes. Clement is up there with Beale now in the clown stakes 

Our back four stumbling around, our midfield going round in circles and passing it backwards, Cerny, Lawrence and Dessers non fucking existent. 

Sakala, Kent, Wright, Cantwell, Goldson and probably Lundstrum all  improve this side - that’s how bad we are

We are getting worse every season 

4 minutes ago, Madina said:

I can't see Aberdeen keeping up this form all season. They'll have a blip and we'll finish second. If by some miracle Aberdeen split the OF then there should be a shake up from top to bottom but that won't happen.

The days of drastic action being taken is long gone. 13 years of underachieving and manager after manager being the new saviour. Im sad to say I can't see the days of us being regular title winners happening any time soon. The odd cup win when we don't have to face the taigs in the final is as good as it gets for us right now. Clement won't win us a title, he had a glorious chance last season and bottled it. 

Aberdeen don’t need to keep the form up all season. We’ll be 9 behind next week - they will tail off but look how bad we are. We’ll drop a fuck load of points yet this season. 
celtic will be at least 10-15 points clear at the end. 
We are just another average top 6 team at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Aberdeen don’t need to keep the form up all season. We’ll be 9 behind next week - they will tail off but look how bad we are. We’ll drop a fuck load of points yet this season. 
celtic will be at least 10-15 points clear at the end. 
We are just another average top 6 team at the moment. 

I reckon we will beat them up there. It would be the most "Rangers thing" to be the first team to beat them (and probably win every game v them) yet still shit the bed and finish 3rd. I agree that the scum will probably finish at least 10 points ahead of us. We may draw a few games v them or win when the title is already up wrapped up, but yip we'll drop more points v dross like Killie etc

11 minutes ago, Madina said:

I reckon we will beat them up there. It would be the most "Rangers thing" to be the first team to beat them (and probably win every game v them) yet still shit the bed and finish 3rd. I agree that the scum will probably finish at least 10 points ahead of us. We may draw a few games v them or win when the title is already up wrapped up, but yip we'll drop more points v dross like Killie etc

All about opinions. There’s nothing to suggest that this manager/these players are capable of going to Pittodrie and winning next week. We are awful. 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

All about opinions. There’s nothing to suggest that this manager/these players are capable of going to Pittodrie and winning next week. We are awful. 

We are awful but it's the kind of result we're used to. Being utter shite then beating whatever team is flying (like Hearts last season) then reverting back to type. Drop any points in that one and Clement should go, 8/9 points behind the taigs before Halloween should mean curtains 

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I think people are being generous saying celtic will finish 10 points ahead of us.

Based on how things are going we'd do well to keep it below 20.

Aye, That would be more realistic imo given how far we have regressed imo sadly.