Champions league draw Monday 22nd July

8 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Don’t know if Partizan have relationships with any Russian teams but Red stars ultras are best pals with Spartak Moscow ultras ‘Orthodox Brothers’ they two and Olympiacos regular attend each other matches and other events like basketball lol

Think it may be CSKA.

Their main friendship is with PAOK though.

5 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Not surprised Henning Berg was sacked. 😂AIK were awful when I saw them in Stockholm a couple of months ago 

They have underperformed for a long time now. One of the bigger clubs in Scandinavia. 

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I think you are forgetting how shite Danilo actually was,like Dessers missed countless chances and scored the odd one. Lammers was played out of position with us unlike in Holland and in meaningless friendlies should at least have been given the opportunity to show if he can do anything and not Dessers who is possibly one of the worst footballers I've seen in recent years. Utterly mince. Clement has a blind spot with this fraud. 

He's literally been the only CF he has had

10 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

He's literally been the only CF he has had

Quite true. He (Dessers) was the only fit striker all season so that was his only option tbh. 

If the manager wants to be a stubborn cunt though and play Lawrence, who's done as a player - above Cantwell (if we don't replace both) because he can't deal with him/get a fucking grip of him, then the manager has no chance. 

He has to sit that Cantwell down and fucking spell it out to him, not take the huff aswell. It does no cunt any favours.