Kings Park Hotel - Pre & Post Hospitality for August

Pre & Post Match Hospitality @ The Kings Park Hotel.

Walking distance to Hampden - free parking, huge car park ideal for coaches and mini buses. 3 course lunch available.  To book or for more info call 0141 647 5491 or email reservations@kingsparkhotel.com

22 minutes ago, Kings Park Hotel said:

Walking distance to Hampden - free parking, huge car park ideal for coaches and mini buses. 3 course lunch available.  To book or for more info call 0141 647 5491 or email reservations@kingsparkhotel.com

Perfect! I'll take you up on your kind offer. 

24 minutes ago, Kings Park Hotel said:

Can you post a sample menu please?

Me and my son stopped over in that hotel for the semi final last year, I can confirm it’s not the greatest. We arrived late, believe there was a function on, we were the only people in the public bar. 

3 hours ago, Kings Park Hotel said:

Some might say you’ve fucked this pal 

lol 

3 hours ago, Kings Park Hotel said:

I read this in the voiceover for the Plaza Hotel in Home Alone.

Guests at the new celebrity ding-dang-dong stay at the world-renowned Kings Park Hotel, Hampden’s most exciting hotel experience. For reservations, call toll free now on 1-800-759-3000.